Ossu! So, as some of you know, i've been running the Roughly 15 Minutes Fresh community levels look-at series over on YouTube for about a year now. The original plan was to run it for a year and to think about whether i'd be renewing it for another year after that.
This is only partially about that.
So about six months in, i did a bonus episode where we looked at how the episodes were put together, and fielded a few questions that'd come up (not really as many of those as i'd hoped, but what can you do).
Anyway, i've just wrapped episode 42, which puts us at ten episodes left. Now ten weeks sounds like a goodly while, but it's not, not at all really. Over and done in a trice, to be honest.
Well, i figure i'll be doing a season end wrap-up bonus episode as well; not really sure what'll go in it, to be honest, since we've already covered the making-of stuff, which is where this topic comes in.
So, i'm wondering a few things, and hope you'll give me a heads up. Plus, anything else you'd like to know about.
1) How's the series gone for you (if you've been watching it)? Has it pointed you to levels you've enjoyed? Have the reviews matched your experiences in those levels you've played?
2) Has there been too much of something you're not interested in? Or not enough of something you are?
3) Have the reviews been fair, to your mind? And, perhaps more importantly, have they been consistent?
4) How's the technical side of things been? Audio and video clear? i think i've gotten most of those issues sorted, but if there's anything that needs improving, the sooner i know, the sooner it can be fixed.
5) Is there anything else that you'd like to know? In-world or out-? Questions unanswered? Plot points dropped? What's life as a geek in Japan like? Now's the chance to ask.
Note, none of this is connected to the series continuing or not, it's not interest-trawling (if i don't get 700subs, i have to quit! Whaa... Man, that style is the worst). However i decide to play things, LittleBite-sizedPlanet will still be around, so there'll still be reviews and the like coming down the pipe. This is more just a chance to find out what y'all are thinking, and getting a chance to talk back to you directly.
So, let me know, let me know. Episode 52 (and the bonus episode, natch) are scheduled for November 17th, so let's say the cut off for feedback can be....November 3rd? That'll give me enough time to put a goodly amount of thought into any real posers of questions.
Thanks as always, all of you! Have a great day, now!