• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

SeVeN161

SeVeN161

not a red head!

• Sack Stars
  • 246 posts
  • Locationisrael

It is commonly known here that on your own profile in the forum you can change your backround to a picture you'd like (as long as it isn't "dirty" of course  ;))
So I did so but then those white color square foreground didnt really seem matching (i'm talking on the color itself, the squares are OK) and I'm known as a person that gets bugged by such things (even if at first I dont seem to notice much XD).
So I asked around to know if there is maybe a way to make the squares a different color just on your own profile,well there isn't  :Worriedest:
 (lolz)
I'd find it cool if an option like this will be added to the backround editing and I bet some other forum members would see it awesome as well  :)

• Pookachoo and CuriousSack like this

giphy.gif

you already know I am :P

keep on being awesome!

FlyingIrishMan

FlyingIrishMan

testing.. testing.. is this thing on?

• Administrators
  • 5,620 posts
  • LocationIreland

That can't be done I'm afraid, those parts are tied to the site theme, so only changing that will affect it. 

• SeVeN161 and CuriousSack like this

SeVeN161

SeVeN161

not a red head!

• Sack Stars
  • 246 posts
  • Locationisrael

I think it should be possible to do where you can only see it on player/s profile without changing the whole forum square colors  :), I'm not too sure I'll try to check up and will try to give you a one if possible?

giphy.gif

keep on being awesome!

katanagirl1

katanagirl1

Royal Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 1,938 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ, USA

A quick FYI to the admins on the pink font above - it shows as some really slanted cursive font on mobile that is unreadable.

• SeVeN161 likes this

katanagirl1.png

SeVeN161

SeVeN161

not a red head!

• Sack Stars
  • 246 posts
  • Locationisrael

after looking a bit online, apperently its too hard to do a template/foreground change code for vbulletin sites :

giphy.gif

keep on being awesome!

FlyingIrishMan

FlyingIrishMan

testing.. testing.. is this thing on?

• Administrators
  • 5,620 posts
  • LocationIreland

A quick FYI to the admins on the pink font above - it shows as some really slanted cursive font on mobile that is unreadable.

That's just the way SeVen chose to format their post, looks that way on desktop too. :)
  • katanagirl1 likes this

katanagirl1

katanagirl1

Royal Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 1,938 posts

That's just the way SeVen chose to format their post, looks that way on desktop too. :)

The first one looks different to me when I view it on computer versus mobile. I was actually using the regular version on mobile though, not the mobile version as I am implied earlier. The later posts from her look different.

katanagirl1.png

SeVeN161

SeVeN161

not a red head!

• Sack Stars
  • 246 posts
  • Locationisrael

The first one looks different to me when I view it on computer versus mobile. I was actually using the regular version on mobile though, not the mobile version as I am implied earlier. The later posts from her look different.

Actually the comic sans Font also looks different for me between the mob ver and pc ver, in mob it becomes cursive (but I do understand it  ;)) and PC it looks like the traitional "work paper" style,non cursive

• katanagirl1 likes this

giphy.gif

keep on being awesome!

katanagirl1

katanagirl1

Royal Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 1,938 posts

Actually the comic sans Font also looks different for me between the mob ver and pc ver, in mob it becomes cursive (but I do understand it  ;)) and PC it looks like the traitional "work paper" style,non cursive

I can read it, but the light colored, swoopy font on the light screen is harder to see, and it gives me a headache after a while. I do have big, thick glasses, though. It's no big deal, I was just pointing it out in case there was a compatibility issue between the two versions. It may be that there is nothing they can do about it.
:)

katanagirl1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox