• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

LittleBlackadder

LittleBlackadder

Royal Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 1,943 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Great level for LBP1. Imagine the amount of pistons and player sensors required to make the level work! :) That's LBP dedication or insanity ;)

There was a brilliant LBP2 level called "+2000 emitters + Stormy night Edition" by yenahc 1962 which also made itself as you went along but unfortunately I get a "404 page can't be found message) to find a link to it.

The gas in LBP1 doesn't transfer well at all into LBP3 . Often the colour which you had carefully chose to fit in with the theme just turns out black in LBP3.

Great episode. :D

• katanagirl1 and waffle_king23 like this

waffle_king23

waffle_king23

Restless Sack

• Sack Stars
  • 541 posts
  • LocationOsaka

Yeah, the level seemed ill-served by LBP3. The whole bit about the blocks in that maze-y bit going invisible was a real "bwhuh" moment for me. Still, it is a fine example of how folks were trying to push LBP1.

And....got another little bite coming up here!

Episode 038

This time about we're taking a look at ***Colorful City*** by vivasjunior.

It's a solid example of good gameplay and stylized environment, with just a few sour notes to leaven the mix. All in all pretty fun, though. Be sure to check out some of vivasjunior's other levels as well, as they're quite fun!

Behind the Curtains Stuffs

Super busy like, over here. R15F-S2 episode 002 is wrapped, uploaded, and scheduled for Dec. 15th. We also got the level recordings for ep.003 finished up as well. Jumping the gun a bit, perhaps, but today wasn't much busy, and the rest of this week looks to be, so...you use the time you've got, eh?

• LittleBlackadder and katanagirl1 like this
Posted Image
時計仕掛けの子の丸々太った磁器の顔に表情は無いが、転がりながら、口がカチッと開閉して、腕が上下に動い た。
ージョン・タインズ、作家

ー無名狂師、翻訳者 (俺)
Watch me butcher monsters and the Japanese Language!
Community Levels first impressions - Roughly 15 Fresh!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox