• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Sackmanoo

Sackmanoo

Earth Holder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

New Players/Noobs: How do you use microchips? They aren't useful to me.

Well, here's what!

When you press R1 or the grab button on it, this is what would show! [Not including Controlinator]

MICROCHI_CONTROL.jpg

You can activate them whenever you want!

[As you see its connected by a wire]

Newbies: How?!

Well, you just connect a sensor or anything else you want to activate into the microchip!

And, there you have it. How microchips are useful! (or a little tutorial on what microchips do!)

• CuriousSack, LittleBlackadder, Jennyshielder and 5 others like this

CuriousSack

CuriousSack

Restless Sack

• Moderators
  • 500 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Germany

Hi Sackmanoo,

thanks a lot for your little tutorial! :) I think its great, that you tell something about the absolute basics, cause we want to be a forum also for new lbp players and people who do their first steps creating! :) I like the style of using quotes for the questions of "newbies" and then answering them! I don't know whether you know how to insert pictures in your post, maybe that using pictures could help to transport your infos in a way that everybody can follow your thoughts easily.even without any experience with logic or using the editor tools. :) Most of the functions of the lbp2 tools are identical in lbp3 so maybe you should consider to do the tutorials not only for lbp2!

Have a fine weekend and many greetings, Jürgen^^

lonelyking_signature4.jpg

Sackmanoo

Sackmanoo

Earth Holder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Mk, thanks for the tips :)

I know LBP2 a lot but I can't do much LBP3 new stuff. 

But I can use LBP2 features in LBP3 but more cooler, so I guess that's my advantage.

• CuriousSack and Sackmanoo like this

SeVeN161

SeVeN161

not a red head!

• Sack Stars
  • 256 posts
  • Locationisrael

may i add up a little more info over to the microchip usage? the current contect doesnt seem to say too much to the newer lbp members they need to know what usage it brings  ;), Microchips make your logic "mess" cleaner! you can place each and every logic piece you like and connect it trough it  :) , and it will all save in that tiny tiny square and work on whatever you place it on  :P

• CuriousSack likes this

giphy.gif

you already know I am :P

keep on being awesome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox