• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Juyytr55t56y

Juyytr55t56y

New Sack!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

I'm having problems with my Playstation 3 everytime i turn it on it beeps then it shows a yellow color and shuts off with the red symbol. I want to play LittleBigPlanet Games and my Bioshock games. I want to play with my friends but i can't. I miss LBP and watching people play it makes me want to play it. If you went through this and fixed the problem please comment on what i should do or you found a video on Youtube or anything please put a link that helps me.  :Sadder: I want to jump back in the world of LBP. And finish my levels so I can say: Play, Create, and Share.  :)

• Apreassy, CalvinRom, RobertBus and 8 others like this

Pookachoo

Pookachoo

Royal Sack

• Administrators
  • 2,357 posts
I had problems with my PS3 that we're fixed by restoring files in "safe mode" - don't remember if this was the actual guide I used, but this explains how:
http://community.us....DE/td-p/5812274
Just make sure you only restore files, not the whole system - as it says in that link, restoring the system will lose all your stuff. So if possible, back up anything really important first.

LittleBlackadder

LittleBlackadder

Royal Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 1,859 posts
  • LocationAustralia

You can check for overheating which can cause the YLOD (yellow light of death).

Make sure that there is a space around your PS3 if it is inside a cabinet or not touching curtains (drapes). Keep your PS3 off the carpet or mat.

If your PS3 feels warm then check the air vents around it, turn off the PS3 and gently remove any fluff and dust that might be blocking the vents without pushing it into the vents.

Your can also google YLOD or yellow light of death for other suggestions.

• Pookachoo likes this

Juyytr55t56y

Juyytr55t56y

New Sack!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

thank you for the support! I'll try it out! My ps3 is suffering the YLoD 

Juyytr55t56y

Juyytr55t56y

New Sack!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Make sure that there is a space around your PS3 if it is inside a cabinet or not touching curtains (drapes). Keep your PS3 off the carpet or mat.

If your PS3 feels warm then check the air vents around it, turn off the PS3 and gently remove any fluff and dust that might be blocking the vents without pushing it into the vents.

Yeah i actually unscrewed my PS3 and dust was everywhere it's done for i'm going to have to buy a new one.

• LittleBlackadder likes this

LittleBlackadder

LittleBlackadder

Royal Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 1,859 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Yeah i actually unscrewed my PS3 and dust was everywhere it's done for i'm going to have to buy a new one.

Have you googled and youtubed how to clean it?

There might also be businesses clean the insides of computers, perhaps they can clean it out your PS3?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PS3, Broke, Help, Please, IwanttoplayLBP!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox