4 replies to this topic

MichaelJO

MichaelJO

Pigeonwings07

• MembersAwaitingApproval
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationBurbank, Ca

So here's the thing, I know LBPK isn't as popular as it was a few years ago. In fact, it's pretty slow. That doesn't take away from the fact that there are a LOT of levels out there that can be hard to find. So, what I'd like for this to be is a post where you share some of yours with me and I'll do the same. Check my levels below and reply with your own so I can queue them up!

Book it (Battle): https://karting.lbp.me/v/wybb

They say the pen is mightier than the sword but at Pigeonwing's library we prefer rockets and other fun shootables. Battle through this simple library, claim a few prizes, and if you're caught without a weapon you best book it or story's over for you!

Pigeonwing Shuffle (Battle): https://karting.lbp.me/v/120km

Why drive straight when you can burn rubber on the dance floor? It's disco duel time!

Confetti Cat Causeway (Race): https://karting.lbp.me/v/120vm

My very first track. Unpublished for a bit and now it's back. If you know the name Confetti Cat then this is where she was conceived!

Crazy 8 (Battle): https://karting.lbp.me/v/120q6

Round and round and round they go... Don't get caught in the fog! (Re-purposed from Pigeonwing Shuffle)

All levels on my planet are copyable, so check em out and have fun! Happy karting sack folk!

• CuriousSack, MichaelJO, RobertBus and 10 others like this

primary.png

"The chicken wings of the future."

Sonicdude0107

Sonicdude0107

Hot Shot Sack

• Sack Stars
  • 268 posts
  • LocationEarth, Solar System, Universe

Is it actually still possible to even play community levels either alone or online on LBPK? I thought they shut down the servers a while back. I never ended up publishing levels on that game; I tried to make a tank-like level where you could collect power-ups and needed to defend a base, but I ended up coming across a glitch that somehow glitched my kart and forced it to embed one of the wheels into the floor, meaning I couldn't drive anywhere. This persisted into community levels as well, until I restarted the game. After that, I never went back in as the glitch would also repetitively 'crash' the car, meaning the sound for colliding would go off very quickly...and very loudly. 

MichaelJO

MichaelJO

Pigeonwings07

• MembersAwaitingApproval
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationBurbank, Ca
Lord knows this game has its fair share of glitch driven frustrations, but I've been playing community levels as recently as yesterday. Quick play usually yields a decent amount of players to kart with as well. If this is a glitch on my end I welcome it. The only issue I seem to have is actually getting on to the LBPK website from my pc or tablet. Links only work on my phone.

primary.png

"The chicken wings of the future."

Sonicdude0107

Sonicdude0107

Hot Shot Sack

• Sack Stars
  • 268 posts
  • LocationEarth, Solar System, Universe

Lord knows this game has its fair share of glitch driven frustrations, but I've been playing community levels as recently as yesterday. Quick play usually yields a decent amount of players to kart with as well. If this is a glitch on my end I welcome it. The only issue I seem to have is actually getting on to the LBPK website from my pc or tablet. Links only work on my phone.

What copy of the game do you have (disc or digital)? I think I remember hearing that you can still play online if you have a physical copy, but not anything else.

In all honesty, I'd only really play it again to get some of the trophies. No chance for the platinum though; don't think any of my friends ever played the game. :(  

SeVeN161

SeVeN161

not a red head!

• Sack Stars
  • 256 posts
  • Locationisrael

I tried to create and play over lbpk but it seems like only the same levels would always show up (a farm race & etc) and no one seem to play it as well so i couldnt enjoy it to the fullest

giphy.gif

you already know I am :P

keep on being awesome!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Race, Battle, Little Big Planet Karting, LBPK, Creator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox