Jennyshielder

Jennyshielder

Jen Jen

• MembersAwaitingApproval
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationAmerica

Hello here! 

In LittlebigNetwork.com as in other forums, you may have seen someone’s post that contains images. This is very useful when you want to show something to others or to share your creations or simply to add something more on your post that makes it beautiful. You’d like to add images but you don’t know how to do?

Well, you came to the right place!

I’ll show two ways to upload images on your post.

If it’s on your PC or other device

-First, select a place on the full editor of the post you want the image to be

-press “choose files” (press before on “more reply options” if you’re on another device or go for full version)

-select the image and click “open”

-press “add to post”

(This image  is only as an example)

Attached File  51TGElR+48L.jpg   43.14KB   0 downloads

The image you will attach on your post will become smaller than the one from your PC.

And sometimes you won’t be able to add image, because its size is too big. So no worries, you can resize your image on Paint or Photoshop.

If the image is on Internet:

-Choose an image you want to upload

-Press right click on the image

-select “copy image”

-then go to your post and press right click again on the place you want it to be

-click “paste” to add the image

51TGElR%2B48L.jpg

Your image will have their original size. That means if their size is big, it will also appears big on your post.

And now you will know how to show any image, such as your favorite movies or even your creations on LittleBigNetwork!

If you have any question, feel free to ask :)

• Pookachoo, Ghostseeker, LittleBlackadder and 7 others like this

Pookachoo

Pookachoo

Royal Sack

• Administrators
  • 2,445 posts

Thanks! :D

I've moved and pinned this in the Levels section because I think this is where most people are wanting to ad pics to their posts.

• Jennyshielder and doomymood like this
<p class="bbc_center"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://lbp.me/u/Poo...p=1&l=12"><spanstyle="font-family:'comic sans ms';"><span style="color:#800080;"><span style="font-size:18px;">Pooka who?</span></span></span></a></p>

doomymood

doomymood

Heavenly Sack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Very helpful, many newcomer will appreciate it!

I recently bought this lovely sack, now I can show him!

2179389-sackboy_russia.png

• SeVeN161 and Jennyshielder like this

katanagirl1

katanagirl1

Royal Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 2,027 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ, USA
Does this "choose files" now show up in the toolbar that comes with the full editor on this forum? I'm on iPad so I can't see it. I don't remember it being there previously.
Posted Image

Pookachoo

Pookachoo

Royal Sack

• Administrators
  • 2,445 posts

Does this "choose files" now show up in the toolbar that comes with the full editor on this forum? I'm on iPad so I can't see it. I don't remember it being there previously.

That option does come up, but for posting a reply you have to click on "More Reply Options" to see it :)

• katanagirl1 likes this
<p class="bbc_center"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://lbp.me/u/Poo...p=1&l=12"><spanstyle="font-family:'comic sans ms';"><span style="color:#800080;"><span style="font-size:18px;">Pooka who?</span></span></span></a></p>

Jennyshielder

Jennyshielder

Jen Jen

• PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationAmerica

Thanks! :D

I've moved and pinned this in the Levels section because I think this is where most people are wanting to ad pics to their posts.

Thanks, I'm glad to help others! 

• doomymood likes this

Jennyshielder

Jennyshielder

Jen Jen

• PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationAmerica

I added a small instruction for Tablets on the guide. Like that it will be easy to follow.

katanagirl1

katanagirl1

Royal Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 2,027 posts

It does look like that now appears in the More Reply Options when posting a reply to a thread, that is nice to know!  I finally remembered to check on this.

I do not see the option for "Choose Files" in the Signature section of my profile, though.  I do not see an equivalent to "More Reply Options" there.  My signature will remain empty then I guess unless there is another way.

• Pookachoo likes this
Posted Image

Pookachoo

Pookachoo

Royal Sack

• Administrators
  • 2,445 posts

It does look like that now appears in the More Reply Options when posting a reply to a thread, that is nice to know!  I finally remembered to check on this.

I do not see the option for "Choose Files" in the Signature section of my profile, though.  I do not see an equivalent to "More Reply Options" there.  My signature will remain empty then I guess unless there is another way.

I guess there's no option to upload a file directly to your signature. You could make a blog that's private (no one else can see) and upload your image file there, and then copy the image link from that blog and place it in your signature.

• katanagirl1 likes this

katanagirl1

katanagirl1

Royal Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 2,027 posts

I guess there's no option to upload a file directly to your signature. You could make a blog that's private (no one else can see) and upload your image file there, and then copy the image link from that blog and place it in your signature.

Thanks for the suggestion, I had not thought of that!
  • Pookachoo likes this
Posted Image

TheHiddenSHADOW8

TheHiddenSHADOW8

Genius sack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • LocationMiddle East
How do I make this on a phone?
From TheHiddenSHADOW8

Pookachoo

Pookachoo

Royal Sack

• Administrators
  • 2,445 posts
On mobile you have to actually type the code tags to embed an image, like this:

post-43526-0-93643000-1496164324.png
Attached File  IMG_0140.PNG   22.75KB   0 downloads

To attach a file click "More Reply Options" :)

TheHiddenSHADOW8

TheHiddenSHADOW8

Genius sack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • LocationMiddle East

On mobile you have to actually type the code tags to embed an image, like this:

post-43526-0-93643000-1496164324.png
IMG_0140.PNG

To attach a file click "More Reply Options" :)

Yay :)
From TheHiddenSHADOW8

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox