• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

tin-cup-70

tin-cup-70

Mr. TC

• Honoured Sacks
  • 577 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Yes RIGS was free this month, at least in the EU store it was, can't confirm for the NA store. Don't have a PSVR right now but still added it to my libary so i already have a game to play when i get one in the future :)

PS: It will probably be gone tomorow with the new ps plus update so grab it today before it's gone

• b-coli likes this

b-coli

b-coli

Eat, Play, Sleep

• Administrators
  • 8,989 posts

Yes RIGS was free this month, at least in the EU store it was, can't confirm for the NA store. Don't have a PSVR right now but still added it to my libary so i already have a game to play when i get one in the future :)

PS: It will probably be gone tomorow with the new ps plus update so grab it today before it's gone

maybe the US will get it for october :)

on twitter @b_coli_ LBP related, or @TheMindOfColi everything else!

b-coli

b-coli

Eat, Play, Sleep

• Administrators
  • 8,989 posts

BIG SALE!!!!

so on the US PSN store right now until the 17th i think, they have a TON of PSVR games on sale from around 30-65% off.

so if there are any games you were thinking bout picking up, now is the time when they are cheap!

i think i am gonna pick up Planet Minigolf (made by zen studios) you can create your own mini golf courses and publish them.

also wanna pick up pinball fx2 VR. there are 3 tables in the release, and they have a separate walking dead table too,

and also Statik is only $9.99 also!

on twitter @b_coli_ LBP related, or @TheMindOfColi everything else!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox