• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

TwisterKiller70

TwisterKiller70

New Sack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Sorry for not uploading this I wanted to do it when I fix the level so that it can be passable. =)

Level Info: Someone has been causing trouble in the north pole. Well this stop christmas if so who can stop this villain.

Level Link:http://lbp.me/v/qygm...railer?p=1&l=12

I hope you'll enjoy the story!  :)  With 3 Section in a level and a Boss.

Attached File  Section 1.jpg   32.06KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Section 2.1.jpg   23.01KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Section 2.2.jpg   25KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Section 3.1.jpg   30.99KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Section 3.2.jpg   32.05KB   0 downloads

• ramkibainu likes this

lbppsvita

lbppsvita

New Sack

• MembersAwaitingApproval
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I thought the contest ended on January 3rd :)

TwisterKiller70

TwisterKiller70

New Sack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

I thought the contest ended on January 3rd :)

It did published it on January. I just never upload it in this forum because it was unplayable so,I told my self when its fix i will upload here.. sorry D=

one-mad-bunny

one-mad-bunny

Restless Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 598 posts
  • LocationMy Moon
I thought there was some nice platforming here. Unfortunately I was unable to finish one time because I didn't realize I had the blink ball. I played again and I think I did something out of order because it wouldn't let me into the portal. From a replay standpoint I would suggest adding an option to skip the intro.

I'm sure the rest of the level is as nice as the beginning.
  • Pookachoo and TwisterKiller70 like this

TwisterKiller70

TwisterKiller70

New Sack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

I thought there was some nice platforming here. Unfortunately I was unable to finish one time because I didn't realize I had the blink ball. I played again and I think I did something out of order because it wouldn't let me into the portal. From a replay standpoint I would suggest adding an option to skip the intro.

I'm sure the rest of the level is as nice as the beginning.

I'm sorry for not explaining player what to do in the level :Worried:  and if you wanted to teleport in the white color portals ones you cannot it only works with blink balls. Maybe watching this playthrough can help you in the areas were it was confusing. https://youtu.be/Jumv7FFlFGoOnce again i'm sorry for the lack of information in the areas.

• Zupi likes this

Zupi

Zupi

Hot Shot Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 152 posts
Played this yesterday before seeing this post. Although starts a bit bare, soon artistically evolves to something very atmospheric, and I'll dare to say that's this a great achievement of big environment and very interesting gameplay combination. I had troubles as well finishing because some parts are not very obvious and some are quite confusing as well, especially distinguishing the playable layers. Not for the faint hearted. ;)
  • one-mad-bunny and TwisterKiller70 like this

Landsurfer2000

Landsurfer2000

New Sack

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Im Posting a tutorial for this level in a bit. Stay tuned!

Landsurfer2000

Landsurfer2000

New Sack

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Here you go! Full Tutorial on this level! Many People were having troubles with this so here it is!

https://www.youtube....h?v=GLvZNviCyOY

Took a long time to make :P

• LittleBlackadder, one-mad-bunny and Landsurfer2000 like this

TwisterKiller70

TwisterKiller70

New Sack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Here you go! Full Tutorial on this level! Many People were having troubles with this so here it is!

https://www.youtube....h?v=GLvZNviCyOY

Took a long time to make :P

Played this yesterday before seeing this post. Although starts a bit bare, soon artistically evolves to something very atmospheric, and I'll dare to say that's this a great achievement of big environment and very interesting gameplay combination. I had troubles as well finishing because some parts are not very obvious and some are quite confusing as well, especially distinguishing the playable layers. Not for the faint hearted. ;)

Thank you Zupi and landsurfer.  :P I understand thank you for telling me the mistake that i have done so that i can approve it in updates or future levels!  :) Also land surfer thanks for the tutorial video!

mirjanneke

mirjanneke

Mir :)

• Honoured Sacks
  • 2,147 posts
  • LocationCraftworld

Visuals were great :)

But I also had trouble finishinig

didn't mind trying 3 times though :)

4rRvglp.png

Happy gaming 2 U :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LBNSS, Competition, Story