heker

heker

Wildernessleader

• MembersAwaitingApproval
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationWilderness

POPULAR

I wanted u do ask whats better i like modnation racers a bit more but lbpk is also cool
  • b-coli, leloDeextuppy, lavonneko16 and 61 others like this
https://lbp.me/p/sq58bje

Join the wilderness and become mighty

the sexy sack man

the sexy sack man

sexy ting yeah

• Moderators
  • 3,947 posts

mod nation without a shadow of a doubt in my opinion, LBPK was so easily in comparison! Plus the story for mod nation is so fun! Kart design is beautiful as well! Just in general for me, mod nation is the better of the two 

• b-coli likes this

Tj4aFhl.png

AwardBannercopy.png

'Funniest member of the year' Pretty sure I am the chandler of the site right now! 
Dr Kandatto said:

"If I give it a twist" Dave Grahl is obviously talking about SSM's Nipples

OscarBentley

OscarBentley

Your Friendly Neighbor. :)

• Sack Stars
  • 666 posts
  • Locationwhere you are looking at the moment.

Modnation racers by far! :P  LBPK was not as in depth with its cart and character customization, it focused more on tracks, but the create mode in LBPK wasn't that good In my opinion.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
sigs by Powerspell3 :)

propost

propost

Pro-sack

• Sack Stars
  • 859 posts
  • LocationOn the stars
Interesting discussion here!

I only own mod nation racer, and the only thing I didn't like on that game is the overall loading time.
It felt like I've been on the loading screen the same amount of time that I could play the game.

So I wonder, how is this on lbpk??
  • b-coli likes this
2n3w2nfz.png
Twitter: @lbpropost

Pookachoo

Pookachoo

Royal Sack

• Administrators
  • 2,361 posts

I only own mod nation racer, and the only thing I didn't like on that game is the overall loading time.
It felt like I've been on the loading screen the same amount of time that I could play the game.

I only ever played a bit of the Mod Nation demo so I can't make a direct comparison. In Karting I've found loading times aren't usually too bad for playing levels, going into create mode can take kind of a long time if your thermo is very full (create has a hoard of problems to itself). I got the game on disk and then later bought the digital version when my PS3 disk drive died, and I found that everything loads faster with the digital version. If you get Karting, get the download version.

• CuriousSack, propost and Sackmanoo like this

SeVeN161

SeVeN161

not a red head!

• Sack Stars
  • 246 posts
  • Locationisrael

I'm still a lego racers fan XD but i guess theres a way to compare both of the games (since i owned both) modnation: easier to create,have a more interesting story to and way more ways to create a car nor a character.

LBPK: gives a bit more to the create options, like moving obsticles and genuine effects,but is harder to make/create,I don't know if what i will say now is true,but i think lbpk's online option is less heavy than modnation

• ramkibainu likes this

giphy.gif

you already know I am :P

keep on being awesome!

ramkibainu

ramkibainu

Restless Sack

• Sack Stars
  • 965 posts
  • Locationmexico

yes, Modnation over LBPK, I was excited by the promise of 3D in LBPk, ...but is buggy as hell!...

even if creation in Modnation is more limited, still being more stable.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Sackmanoo

Sackmanoo

Earth Holder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

I only ever played a bit of the Mod Nation demo so I can't make a direct comparison. In Karting I've found loading times aren't usually too bad for playing levels, going into create mode can take kind of a long time if your thermo is very full (create has a hoard of problems to itself). I got the game on disk and then later bought the digital version when my PS3 disk drive died, and I found that everything loads faster with the digital version. If you get Karting, get the download version.

I'm glad you made Love Bot doe :D

• Pookachoo likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox