• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

vezonfan01

vezonfan01

New Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 18 posts

Community-Rewind-Fixed.jpg?resize=300%2C
Greetings, denizens of LBN! Today, I'd like to share with you all a new feature that's just started up over on the Sackinima blog, and it's called "LBP Community Rewind!" The series, like Rocket Cheetah's "This Week in LBP, (albeit much less fancy than that was)" is meant to encapsulate recent news regarding LittleBigPlanet's own fanbase, talking about certain details like new levels posted, projects being worked on, tutorials and other sorts of videos shown off, competitions set up, etc. etc. But also like "This Week in LBP," we need your help with locating it all!

Specifically, any content that you locate on these forums, another fansite, on Twitter, or whatever place where there are things that fit the bill with what we're asking here (so long as it's appropriate) can be posted right to this thread, and we'll consider adding it to the upcoming roundup (not to say we have high standards or anything, we welcome and appreciate all sorts of submissions). Recaps are planned to pop up once every two weeks. The content that can be sent for Episode 1 should have occurred/be going on during this week and last week leading up to the feature being being posted on Monday, July 6th, but the two weeks beforehand also work to help kickstart the series I suppose.

With that all said, we're not asking you to take a bunch of time researching content or anything like that, and any news that you find is welcome to be just from the site you're reading this on (as a similar thread for these blog posts is set to be posted over on LittleBigForum, LittleBigPlanetarium, and Sackinima Forums as well). Contributing a few tidbits of suitable info can go a long way to help us keep each Rewind jam-packed, as we work with the community across several of the segmented fansites in order to help bring them each together to accomplish this. ^^

Don't worry, DV a.k.a. the person behind these features will be doing a bit of digging of his own too, and with no sign of a new "This Week in LBP" in around eight months, hopefully this series can work on filling that gap for a consistent and reliable series to keep people up to date on what's been happening recently in this strange community of ours. So thanks for reading through this post, and if you have any particular questions/ideas for the series itself, let me know. 9.gif Links to each new Rewind blog post will be provided in this thread.

Episodes:  

Episode 15 

• b-coli, avundcv and Noir Vasily like this

StevenI

StevenI

Media Molecule Staff

• Media Molecule
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

This looks cool.

Feel free to quote me on that. ;)

vezonfan01

vezonfan01

New Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 18 posts

Just a heads up, the new episode was posted today :D  http://www.sackinima...wind-episode-1/ 

• mirjanneke and Sonicdude0107 like this

Noir Vasily

Noir Vasily

ohai

• Happy Sacks
  • 57 posts
It's something worth spreading the word about, and there's a lot to be amazed by, in classy GIFs, and breathtaking pictures through LBP levels or simply a lot of miscellanous thingimajigs. I highly recommend the series to anybody who has had troubles getting in sync with the community, like me personally :) Do share a project of yours with us to be featured in the next episode! :)

Thanks for spreading the word about this, Aliklum! :)
  • vezonfan01 likes this
'Treasure your life's purpose for a living and never be naive with the ways of the world. You only have one life to enjoy, and stay away from modern sins.'

vezonfan01

vezonfan01

New Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 18 posts

Episode 2 is out now! :D 

vezonfan01

vezonfan01

New Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 18 posts

Gather around one and all episode 3 has arrived! 

• LittleBlackadder, oxford1791 and propost like this

vezonfan01

vezonfan01

New Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 18 posts

Sorry about posting this so late! Episode 4

• LittleBlackadder and SR28 like this

vezonfan01

vezonfan01

New Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 18 posts

Vezon once again forgets to post the awesome links! Better late than never you say? Well here ya go then: 

Episode 5

Episode 6

• Sonicdude0107 likes this

vezonfan01

vezonfan01

New Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 18 posts

Bam! Episode 7 ready to go. Keep in mind,Rewind is looking for some helping hands to offer the LittleBigPlanet community a healthy source of community goodies in one spot! :) 

• EnochRoot, b-coli and LittleBlackadder like this

vezonfan01

vezonfan01

New Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 18 posts

Episode 8 and 9 are here! 

• EnochRoot, b-coli, LittleBlackadder and 1 other like this

LittleBlackadder

LittleBlackadder

Royal Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 1,933 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Really interesting to read and look through :P

Great information on a variety of LBP topics :P

• b-coli and vezonfan01 like this

vezonfan01

vezonfan01

New Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 18 posts

Episode 10 

• EnochRoot and b-coli like this

EnochRoot

EnochRoot

pop,pop,poppity,POP!

• Administrators
  • 11,866 posts

Episode 10

Really liking these...they are a great round up and show a lot of cool stuff beyond Steven Team picks

• b-coli and vezonfan01 like this

Enochrootsignature.png
3729682643_92edd74d92_o.png
Ironically, irony is wasted on those with no sense of ironism...Oh the irony!

vezonfan01

vezonfan01

New Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 18 posts

Round around to Episode 11 

vezonfan01

vezonfan01

New Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 18 posts
Only two episodes left! 

• CuriousSack and Yonderland like this

vezonfan01

vezonfan01

New Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 18 posts

Episode 14 here, as the series nears a close!

• EnochRoot likes this

vezonfan01

vezonfan01

New Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 18 posts

It's been a fun ride my friends,but this seems to be the end for Rewind. Episode 15

• EnochRoot, b-coli and Yonderland like this

Yonderland

Yonderland

hi

• Sack Stars
  • 1,266 posts

It's been a fun ride my friends,but this seems to be the end for Rewind. Episode 15

FeelsBadMan

44112.png

EnochRoot

EnochRoot

pop,pop,poppity,POP!

• Administrators
  • 11,866 posts

Sorry to hear this may be the end. The community rewind was such a great source of fun, Events, information & news presented in a great format...filling the void for the community left by the woeful communication, lack of promotion from the LBP community mis-management team

• slufoot48 likes this

Enochrootsignature.png
3729682643_92edd74d92_o.png
Ironically, irony is wasted on those with no sense of ironism...Oh the irony!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox