• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

leftstickrightstick

leftstickrightstick

New Sack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

On twitter yesterday they said we would get news before the end of 2017.  I will say though, for me, its all about what we can create and whether or not it will be VR.  I hope if it is VR then that is optional.  As long as I can make platformers in the game then they can take my money.

you make a good point. I really hope VR is an optional thing and is not the cause for any delays, otherwise I'll probably have to skip out on dreams.

And if Dreams isn't at PSX in December I'm really going to start losing hope that it will come out next year or two

Pj4CRCd.png

FlyingIrishMan

FlyingIrishMan

testing.. testing.. is this thing on?

• Administrators
  • 5,621 posts
  • LocationIreland

It definitely won't be a VR only title, no need to worry about that. I still don't think VR is set in stone, just some ambiguous quotes from various Mm members saying they are messing about with it or what not.

It really is odd how long it's taking, if I'm remembering right towards the end of 2015 they were saying that they're hoping to start a beta spring 2016. Now two years later they've gone almost silent, which is even weirder considering they were showing it off pretty lavishly in weekly streams for a couple of months in 2015/16.

Kinda hoping they've done a lot of rework, and scrapped the imp character for something with a bit more personality.

• b-coli likes this

Lbphart3

Lbphart3

Restless Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 908 posts
  • LocationWV

It definitely won't be a VR only title, no need to worry about that. I still don't think VR is set in stone, just some ambiguous quotes from various Mm members saying they are messing about with it or what not.

Kinda hoping they've done a lot of rework, and scrapped the imp character for something with a bit more personality.

On 9/15/17 they showed a photo of hand made imps ;) I doubt they're get rid of the imp :).
  • b-coli and Pookachoo like this
8 years creating!

New Projects.

Create A Christmas Tree 🎄.

Christmas Present Panic 2.

Thanksgiving Turkey Panic :D.

katanagirl1

katanagirl1

Royal Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 2,013 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ, USA
Yes, Dreams does not have a recognizable player character like LBP did with Sackboy. I hope that bolsters my theory that the long silence is them putting him into the game, which would also support the rumors we’ve been hearing for about the same timeframe that LBP is being remastered.

Maybe not, but I hold out some small hope that it will happen.
Posted Image

Lbphart3

Lbphart3

Restless Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 908 posts
  • LocationWV
Dreams will be at PSX wooooooohooooooo!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Pookachoo and Yonderland like this
8 years creating!

New Projects.

Create A Christmas Tree 🎄.

Christmas Present Panic 2.

Thanksgiving Turkey Panic :D.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: E3, dreams, Media molecule

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox