What are you working on?

• Please log in to reply
420 replies to this topic

shookie99

shookie99

Royal Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 2,545 posts
A place where creators can post pictures of what they are building or simply discuss their progress on a current level. You can also seek out feedback from others including offering suggestions for improvement, gameplay ideas, ways to enhance the visuals in terms of lighting and decoration, etc.

I will go first. This picture is the opening scene of a level I just started about a week ago. Gameplay will focus on puzzle solving, platforming, exploration, as well as some hidden secrets to find. I am aiming for a realistic look and hoping to come up with some nifty puzzles and gameplay mechanics.

c509382a2c0d1c8ccb2385597ea04c3a9845cc15
  • EnochRoot, b-coli, mistervista and 31 others like this

pj-15

pj-15

Restless Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 526 posts
  • LocationNJ

Awesome atmosphere! Ive been looking to play a puzzling kinda level. A nice change of pace ...

I havent started anything yet. Kinda waiting on the rest of my dlc to come back. And being able to play with friends becomes easier cause im looking to do 4 player co-op level once again. 

Yonderland

Yonderland

hi

• Sack Stars
  • 1,266 posts

Awesome atmosphere! Ive been looking to play a puzzling kinda level. A nice change of pace ...

I havent started anything yet. Kinda waiting on the rest of my dlc to come back. And being able to play with friends becomes easier cause im looking to do 4 player co-op level once again. 

https://lbp.me/v/qtpjm40 is a pretty good puzzle level.

I'm working on a sackbot with the same abilities as Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank. I'm also thinking of remaking a flash game, but I'm not sure. Sticker panel seems to affect LBP3 worse than it affected LBP2.

• pj-15 and ramkibainu like this

44112.png

spiderdian-home

spiderdian-home

Air Sack

• Sack Stars
  • 887 posts
  • LocationBrazil

I'm actually creating a 3D platformer adventure, basic thing, planning to don't put story but some collectibles that you'll need to unlock the last level. I've already finished the first 2 levels, but i'll improve them later. I hope someone can suggest something for me to add.

eef18c17d9c8eb1500234ee8793886fc030f092d

Dunno why, but the fog is really bugged when I take a photo of it.

7f1b46d6ce5d46c98b7eab162b37236234d56123

if @sean88 is reading this comment: look what I made with the waterfall level, mwahahahaha XD

• b-coli, xerorogue, pj-15 and 3 others like this

"Don't let your Dreams be dreams"

spiderdian-home.png

Yonderland

Yonderland

hi

• Sack Stars
  • 1,266 posts

I'm actually creating a 3D platformer adventure, basic thing, planning to don't put story but some collectibles that you'll need to unlock the last level. I've already finished the first 2 levels, but i'll improve them later. I hope someone can suggest something for me to add.

6525e862b1540313053e8cd02184546436a7d5a1

if @sean88 is reading this comment: look what I made with the waterfall level, mwahahahaha XD

Add powerups, and enemies.

• mistervista, spiderdian-home and AppleZ like this

44112.png

spiderdian-home

spiderdian-home

Air Sack

• Sack Stars
  • 887 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Add powerups, and enemies.

Yes, a illuminator can be cool, or a boost boots, but enemies......I dunno

spiderdian-home.png

xerorogue

xerorogue

Royal Sack

• Moderators
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationTX

looks good guys! Can't wait to play your creations. I have one that I want to finish (started it in LBP2) and plan on using some of the new LBP3 features in it. Good news/bad news time. Good news is that I published on my Earth (hidden/locked) as a backup before my PS3 went kerplunk. Bad news is I used a lot of DLC in it so I'm have to play the waiting game before I can bring it to my moon and start modifying it. 

cN8xRl2.png

4CwzOsj.png86IDVYo.png

Follow me on the Twitter @bioswoop

At the end of the day it's just a game, so chill the ____ out.

Kato

Kato

Hot Shot Sack

• Site Supporter
  • 212 posts
  • LocationRichardson, Texas

I've got two main projects I'm working on for LBP3 right now.

Dont Let Them In

d5df3cc2342b5b7662f8a62020bd87aa6f52a028

DLTI is my first project, and the furthest along. Honestly, it should probably be done by now because the concept is simple, but I've been busy as of late, and the programming / physical assets are taking a while. In DLTI you start off in a forest at sundown, and you have to reach a bunker before it gets dark. After night falls, three evil entities start prowling the woods, and you have to keep them away from the bunker. One is afraid of light, one is attracted to sound, and one you can only hide or run from.

Detritus

4aabcb3af4a66354550db4416ecefae6b956a42c

My second one is still in the Alpha/Planning phase. This is a semi-prequel to my Crystal Crisis series. It takes place in the same universe, but it's a bit more serious. You start out at an island vacation home which was built over a cave that houses portals to "pocket worlds" from an ancient civilization. You team up with the Earth Keeper to battle the four guardians; Dreamcatcher, Maneater, Abyss, and Silencer.

Detritus is going to be a full multi-level adventure, so it's going to take a while. Don't Let Them In is a horror/survival so I can get used to the crazy new LBP3 tools.

• xerorogue, AppleZ and EDGE_ELITE like this

Try out my most recent levels! Bad House (Survival), Don't Let Them In, or Hyakki Yagyo

BadHouse.pngDLTI.pnghyakkiyagyologo.png

LBP.ME KatoRegama

mr moneypenny

mr moneypenny

Hot Shot Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 372 posts
  • Locationright behind you
I'm working on a level using my destroyinator (it's a cursor with a tag on, really). Lots of purple, lots of destruction, a weird story, perhaps even a boss battle. I'm thinking of squeezing in a pop quiz somewhere. I haven't come very far though. No pictures yet.
By the way, does anybody know some trick to be able to look at the back layers without the things in the front layers blocking the sight, without having to zoom in too much? I'm having serious trouble with that.

Posted Image

Mr moneypenny? He's one good fellow!

Yonderland

Yonderland

hi

• Sack Stars
  • 1,266 posts

I'm working on a level using my destroyinator (it's a cursor with a tag on, really). Lots of purple, lots of destruction, a weird story, perhaps even a boss battle. I'm thinking of squeezing in a pop quiz somewhere. I haven't come very far though. No pictures yet.
By the way, does anybody know some trick to be able to look at the back layers without the things in the front layers blocking the sight, without having to zoom in too much? I'm having serious trouble with that.

Use the L2 button to hide objects, and L1 to unhide them. Also for play mode if you're in the back layers it should make the front layers see-through sometimes I think. Or you could use opacity tweakers.

• EnochRoot and mr moneypenny like this

44112.png

EnochRoot

EnochRoot

pop,pop,poppity,POP!

• Administrators
  • 11,874 posts

As always at least six projects at once.

If you thought my last one was scary wait until you see this! :Ninja:

Enochrootsignature.png
3729682643_92edd74d92_o.png
Ironically, irony is wasted on those with no sense of ironism...Oh the irony!

oxford1791

oxford1791

Hot Shot Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 123 posts
  • LocationFound: LittleBigPlanet.

ooh yes 

4027f6f338bd71c610b66bffbb5781fdaaa93cfd b6a5a9d635e22291e6457a60f808ffb223bf9cfe might change materials to the one in needlepoint peaks though, what do you think?

• xerorogue, pj-15, lordwarblade and 4 others like this
138610.png?353

ILoveI6v6I

ILoveI6v6I

Hot Shot Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 364 posts

Currently with I6v6I deciding if we should make another platformer or Avatar Maker 4. Still trying to figure out a way to decrease loading times if we do decide to make Avatar Maker 4, loading times were the main thing limiting us in previous versions. As far as I can tell, dynamic thermometer levels load faster than normal thermometer levels, so we may be able to figure something out.

spiderdian-home

spiderdian-home

Air Sack

• Sack Stars
  • 887 posts
  • LocationBrazil

4027f6f338bd71c610b66bffbb5781fdaaa93cfd

Try make the vegetation look less like a square, I hope you'll finish the level, looks really cool ;)

• oxford1791 and EDGE_ELITE like this

spiderdian-home.png

shookie99

shookie99

Royal Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 2,545 posts
Great stuff so far. At the moment the extra layers are a blessing and a curse. I find myself spending too much time on the background decorating. With my current level I am working on the foreground and background so far are for decoration only. Here is a different picture.

6f47dab13a6756cc740baf47e4750d712336d113
  • lordwarblade and EDGE_ELITE like this

shookie99

shookie99

Royal Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 2,545 posts

I like what you have in the second picture better. Has more of a theme. Kind of a dark cave vibe going on there.
  • EDGE_ELITE likes this

mirjanneke

mirjanneke

Mir :)

• Honoured Sacks
  • 2,147 posts
  • LocationCraftworld

maybe change background on top one?

or the light maybe?

4rRvglp.png

Happy gaming 2 U :)

spiderdian-home

spiderdian-home

Air Sack

• Sack Stars
  • 887 posts
  • LocationBrazil

maybe change background on top one?

or the light maybe?

Yeah, I know it''s a bit without salt, I'll change them later, the main problem is I'm out of ideas for the third level, Ice.

I like what you have in the second picture better. Has more of a theme. Kind of a dark cave vibe going on there.

I spent all a day creating a little concept with Ramkibainu, then I had more inspiration to create the caves.

• ramkibainu likes this

spiderdian-home.png

oxford1791

oxford1791

Hot Shot Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 123 posts
  • LocationFound: LittleBigPlanet.
Should i change my level materials to the ones similar to those in needle point peak?
138610.png?353

Yonderland

Yonderland

hi

• Sack Stars
  • 1,266 posts

Should i change my level materials to the ones similar to those in needle point peak?

I think it looks pretty cool with the current materials but maybe you could change some of the level to the needlepoint peak ones to change it a bit.

• oxford1791 and ramkibainu like this

44112.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox