aratiatia

aratiatia

Hot Shot Sack

• MembersAwaitingApproval
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationTaupo, New Zealand

POPULAR

Hey, can anyone tell me what Karting material has the same properties as LBP2 hologram or sticker material?

Since you can only place logic on material or objects, not tracks, fences or terrain, I want a material that is invisible (Karting hologram does not go invisible, just black) and non-colliding (that rules out force field material) that I can place for logic.

Any suggestions?

Cheers!
  • Ronaldsr, leloDeextuppy, Danielot and 62 others like this

sig.png sig.png

Freakeasy

Freakeasy

New Sack

• MembersAwaitingApproval
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationU.K

There's a way around it. Simply place your logic on any item and then place that item underneath the track.Be very careful you don't forget where your item has been placed as it is possible to lose stuff once you've done this(a way around losing stuff is to place your item so that the logic appears itself just above the track).Or you could put your item inside a hill or even hide an item with some logic on it, inside another larger item.

There's also the occluder from the goodies bag, it's not see through but you can drive through it, and you can also put stickers on it to help obscure it and make it fit in.

• Robertmt likes this

Pookachoo

Pookachoo

Royal Sack

• Administrators
  • 2,404 posts

There's a way around it. Simply place your logic on any item and then place that item underneath the track.Be very careful you don't forget where your item has been placed as it is possible to lose stuff once you've done this(a way around losing stuff is to place your item so that the logic appears itself just above the track).Or you could put your item inside a hill or even hide an item with some logic on it, inside another larger item.

There's also the occluder from the goodies bag, it's not see through but you can drive through it, and you can also put stickers on it to help obscure it and make it fit in.

You can actually dephysicalize any object or material in Karting: http://www.littlebig...bjects-in-lbpk/

• aratiatia, Robertmt and Sackmanoo like this

Sackmanoo

Sackmanoo

Earth Holder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Hey, can anyone tell me what Karting material has the same properties as LBP2 hologram or sticker material?

Since you can only place logic on material or objects, not tracks, fences or terrain, I want a material that is invisible (Karting hologram does not go invisible, just black) and non-colliding (that rules out force field material) that I can place for logic.

Any suggestions?

Cheers!

You can get karting hologram, and place a mover on it going down. Then, put a microchip on it and place all your logic in it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox