• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Sack-Idea

Sack-Idea

New Sack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
Ok,so getting some opinions about my new Level I asked if it would be possible to get Mmpicked.
A friend said " it is possible for what concerns the level BUT it wouldn't because we are European..."
I don't think this true thinking that Mm is British ( I think) Sooo... Can you explain this to me please?Can I get Mm picked even if I'm European ?

• Sack-Idea likes this

Chaos_Martin

Chaos_Martin

Hot Shot Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 191 posts
Course you can. Doesn't mater where your from, it's the quality of the level that counts, not where your from.
Posted Image Ahahahahhahahahahahahahha, ohhh, huh? What was I laughing about? I can't remember, Ahahhahahahahaaaa.

Blackbeltnick95

Blackbeltnick95

Royal Sack

• Sack Stars
  • 1,095 posts
  • LocationNY
I think it is more of a matter or trying to get StevenI to play your level in the first place. Once he does, and he likes it, then you will probably get the pick. That's what I've heard from the grapevine.

twitter-logo-small.png@Blackbeltnick95

a64988ca83aee82eab9c842d0b927eebd80036f9

sig.png

Schnuckelche

Schnuckelche

Royal Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 1,631 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
As noted above, where ever you live doesn't indicate whether or not you're going to expect an MM Pick. OmeiR, our Finnish member here, has about 2 MM Picks. Our other member, living in Brazil, has one MM Pick. And I have a few other European friends' who do have MM picks. Location doesn't matter, wherever you heard that from.

Levels will be picked based on quality, excellent performances, entertainment, originality, solid gameplay, visuals, and anything else according to a genre I haven't mentioned.
The big problem is, will StevenI even play that level, out of the million of levels that exist on the game?. Try and ask him, without being to desperate, if he can play your level. Some people have asked, and they have gotten his play. ;) Everything, and anything is possible in my opinion. Reach for the stars, not just the sky.
  • Sack-Idea likes this

My Instagram

Idgo

Idgo

hnngg

• Happy Sacks
  • 710 posts
  • LocationThe Broccoli Realm
Mm is a British company, and British Mm Picks are possilble. StevenI is British, after all ;)

Basically if it's on LBP it's Mm Pick-able. The only thing is you need it to be worth the Mm Pick and you need either StevenI or Spaff's attention.

Posted Image

Epic signature brought to you by Schnuckio! Thanks a bunch!

the sexy sack man

the sexy sack man

sexy ting yeah

• Moderators
  • 3,350 posts
they could get done for racism surely if they just didn't pick European levels...
so I highly doubt it's true :D

Tj4aFhl.png

AwardBannercopy.png

'Staff member of the year'- Stop in the name of the sexy sack man! 
Dr Kandatto said:

"If I give it a twist" Dave Grahl is obviously talking about SSM's Nipples

Sack-Idea

Sack-Idea

New Sack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
Thanks Guys,as always!

retrogamer7

retrogamer7

Hot Shot Sack

• Sack Stars
  • 265 posts
  • LocationRochester Kent England
Hope you get MM picked if this is what you want but remember if it isn't picked it doesn't mean your level isn't good Happy Gaming :) to you.
  • Sack-Idea likes this

Sack-Idea

Sack-Idea

New Sack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
I'm really not aiming to an Mm Pick right now.
And I actually think that an Mm Pick is not what makes you a good level creator.
It's about entertainement and FUN! :Dp:

retrogamer7

retrogamer7

Hot Shot Sack

• Sack Stars
  • 265 posts
  • LocationRochester Kent England
Wise words indeed I wish you well.

zing_007

zing_007

Awesome Sack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
@Mr-mat-ia : Thats a very wise way to go into LBP. If you start power hungry then you will be less likely to enjoy this game to the fullest.
  • zing_007 likes this

Guardians of Sunshine

From the great show: "Adventure Time"!

sig.png

Or.....

Try the 1st ever 3D Multi-player FPS on LBP!

sig.png

celifubiac

celifubiac

Hot Shot Sack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
how do you go about contacting this Stevenl fellow? does he perhaps have a twitter, or must you make contact through lbp2 its self?

Posted Image

^^Click the link to play The Colorful World of Obstacles^^

Luke_MK_II

Luke_MK_II

Hot Shot Sack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationGermany
I know, that StevenI won't pm. Me and some friends have already tested this :)
maybe he will have a look at his comments i don't know.
A friend asked him if he likes his level (comments). Later StevenI played it. 2 days later: Pick
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox