• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

jalr2d2

jalr2d2

V Piggy V

• Happy Sacks
  • 1,412 posts
  • LocationU.S.
So, if you had to pick one game to play for the rest of your life, what would it be? A PC game for mods? A creative game for replayability? A FPS for mindless fun? Maybe something tactical? An RPG perhaps? Whatever it is, post it below and tell us why.
I would choose LBPVita, but I decided to go with Minecraft because its also a creative game but you can mod it and change even more things about it.

PS3: jalr2d2

Xbox Gamertag: The JalR2D2

Dr. Kandatto

Dr. Kandatto

I stream games.

• Honoured Sacks
  • 678 posts
  • LocationVirginia, U.S.A.
Honestly, I would probably play a MMORPG.

They are constantly updated, by the time you beat every quest available from when you signed up, it's bound to have increased by at least 75% more.

XpR0Urq.png

I stream games on Twitch

http://www.twitch.tv/lolspringfling/

Liquid_Blood_

Liquid_Blood_

Restless Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 941 posts
  • LocationThe Orb of Dreams (as the rest of the omniverse calls it)
I don't know man... LBP has kept me pretty occupied for years now. If we were talking about just a game to play, that would be different, but because LBP constantly has great new content from people, and I can bring my own imagination to life, I could see playing it forever if I had to. I've had enough experience with Minecraft to know how creative you can get with it, but LBP seems loads more versatile and user-friendly.
  • Idgo likes this

Idgo

Idgo

hnngg

• Happy Sacks
  • 710 posts
  • LocationThe Broccoli Realm
LBP. It isn't just 1 game, for there is the entire community and honestly it is the only game I play often right now. The community provides shooters, beat 'em ups, adventures, platformers and RPGs that are always interesting (by RPG I mean Role Playing Game, as people have confused it with open world/free roam games). Of course, the community is only half of it, the create mode is exciting and I love to experiment with the laws of physics on LBP :P
  • Liquid_Blood_ likes this

Posted Image

Epic signature brought to you by Schnuckio! Thanks a bunch!

mcdonald1967

mcdonald1967

Awesome Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 69 posts
  • LocationLondon, England
BATTLEFIELD 3!! or minecraft...you know because that's cool and all...* mumbles*
BUT BATTLEFIELD 3 IS GREAT! I would choose littlebigplanet vita, but i don't think that would be as entertaining as the others.

Posted Image

the sexy sack man

the sexy sack man

sexy ting yeah

• Moderators
  • 3,653 posts
either... halo 3 (my first transaction to gaming) and unlike creative in LBP I was very good at forge, get on bungies top levels a few times, however... I also would like to say maybe star wars battlefront or ssx cause them games were the best on ps2 for mw :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

'Staff member of the year'- Stop in the name of the sexy sack man!
Dr Kandatto said:

"If I give it a twist" Dave Grahl is obviously talking about SSM's Nipples

Whofan

Whofan

Back in full color

• Honoured Sacks
  • 2,632 posts
  • Locationin front of you, hurting both your eyes and fashion sense.
I think I would just shoot myself....yup.
  • nirvana and jalr2d2 like this

Liquid_Blood_

Liquid_Blood_

Restless Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 941 posts
  • LocationThe Orb of Dreams (as the rest of the omniverse calls it)
@Loofan - You mean using your PS Eye? Yeah, that's always fun too! :)
  • the sexy sack man likes this

the sexy sack man

the sexy sack man

sexy ting yeah

• Moderators
  • 3,653 posts
Maybe a guitar hero... cause that would be fun... and it got me into new music... so yeah! :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

'Staff member of the year'- Stop in the name of the sexy sack man!
Dr Kandatto said:

"If I give it a twist" Dave Grahl is obviously talking about SSM's Nipples

Blackbeltnick95

Blackbeltnick95

Royal Sack

• Sack Stars
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationNY
Either LBP2 or animal crossing. LBP2 is my go-to game. It's all I play really unless I get a new game. I play the new game and then go back on LBP until another new game comes out lol. If it was handhelds, it would probably be Animal Crossing because that game changes everyday with real time. Neighbors moving in and out, perfecting your house and town. Making friends and enemies lol. Experiencing the in-game holidays as well. LBP has infinite replay value though because of the constantly changing community and the new levels, games, music, and movies it puts out. I don't know, tough decision. If there is internet it would be LBP2. If no interent, Animal Crossing.

AironTheSackboy

AironTheSackboy

Hot Shot Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 417 posts
  • LocationIn the Random Land of Random
FPS!

Nomitaded:
2w3z4oi.png

Chucky2000

Chucky2000

17 soon!

• Honoured Sacks
  • 3,033 posts
  • LocationJOLLY OLD ENGLAND
Either one of the Fallout games and just pray that people don't stop making mods :P

Or Victoria 2, a grand strategy game set in the 1800's, so much fun and I have +100 hours on Steam :D

Posted Image
If you have any questions about the site, need help or just want to drop by for a friendly chat! Here's a link to my profile!
My Profile
:)

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"

Princess Sakura

Princess Sakura

Royal Sack

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,047 posts
  • LocationUK
something like world of warcraft? if I had to play only one game it would be a game where I can have a virtual fantasy life :P

Sakura

Blackbeltnick95

Blackbeltnick95

Royal Sack

• Sack Stars
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationNY
I also might consider a pokemon game. It would have to be massive though with a lot of content and end game content. Maybe something with multiple regions, or just one massive new region. I heard that they may be remaking the ruby and sapphire games for 3ds. I had emerald, and it is probably my most favorite pokemon game, so if a remake came out for the 3ds, that might be one of my choices.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox