• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

R0T_IN

R0T_IN

Restless Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 619 posts
Link: http://vita.lbp.me/v/ejy-z
Well this is my first vita level.. Im very happy with it especially the gameplay. The level consist of 8 mini levels where you have to reach a goal by moving a bouncing ball with you touchscreen. Im hoping people enjoy it so i can update the amount of levels.

Here is a few pics from create mode:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Please give it shot and let me know what you think I love reading reviews.

And remember dont hate rate.
  • b-coli and BRANDON-BARTIE like this
Posted Image
Posted Image

xerorogue

xerorogue

Royal Sack

• Moderators
  • 2,954 posts
  • LocationTX
queued for if I ever get a Vita.

pLLK7fA.png

4CwzOsj.png86IDVYo.png

Follow me on the Twitter @bioswoop

At the end of the day it's just a game, so chill the ____ out.

b-coli

b-coli

Eat, Play, Sleep

• Administrators
  • 8,048 posts
already tested this and what i tested was stellar, so if you did anymore work on it, i will definitely just be straight downloading it to my system (since load times are crazy if i remember right) but it is one i would want to play over especially if you make DLC ;) or additional levels :D

edit:
played it, left feedback.
tried to download, and it told me that if i did, there would be sub levels that would not load :( so i guess i can't download to save on load times, but then again, i didn't notice a massive load time like first time i loaded it before you published... just a heads up ;)
still an awesome little set of levels :D

Posted Image

arklon

arklon

Ultra-Sack to the rescue!

• Moderators
  • 2,099 posts
I Played this and its fun! It felt like an indie game that you would find on steam or someplace like that and a good one to boot! I loved all the sliding medal doors and the sound effects that went with them. This is a very solid mini-game level
  • b-coli likes this
Posted Image

Making movies that no one wants to see!

Dr. Kandatto

Dr. Kandatto

I stream games.

• Honoured Sacks
  • 678 posts
  • LocationVirginia, U.S.A.
This is an awesome example of how LBP has become less of a level-making game, and more of a game-creation game. It actually felt like I was playing a standalone game. Gameplay was also simple and enjoyable. Awesome.

Posted Image
  • b-coli likes this

XpR0Urq.png

I stream games on Twitch

http://www.twitch.tv/lolspringfling/

Karpethead (Shade_seeker)

Restless Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 544 posts
  • LocationUk
Darn it, miss ya in lbp2 mate! I actually own a vita, but have resisted lbp on it, shame as I would love to see what you e been upto :)

All the best .
LATEST LEVELS:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

........................................................ (MM picked woohoo!!)............................................

R0T_IN

R0T_IN

Restless Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 619 posts
wow this is why i LOVE LBN You guys are awesome Thank you so much Kand and B for trying to get it looked at for a team pick. Of course it wasnt picked lol maybe next time. @ Shade,, get LBPV now my friend it kills LBP2 in everyway IMO. @ARK he bud thax for playing it im glade you enjoyed it and i cant wait to see a lbpv level from you my friend.. So much love here at LBN, my threads at the other sites got 15 views max lol this has 65
  • b-coli and Karpethead (Shade_seeker) like this
Posted Image
Posted Image

Restless Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 544 posts
  • LocationUk
Hey mate, got lbnv for chrimbo, and YES, I'm loving it:)

Played your level, darn different to every thing you've ever done before! A real nice simple game that was real fun to play, I kinda felt the graphics lacked quite a bit of your usual ''pazaz', but I know that was intentional! I have to admit I didnt compete all of te levels, but played four with my gf and we both very much enjoyed it:)

Loved the menu and wonderfully simple game play, real nice level mate :)
LATEST LEVELS:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

........................................................ (MM picked woohoo!!)............................................

BRANDON-BARTIE

BRANDON-BARTIE

Hot Shot Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 169 posts
  • LocationLittle Big England
This is one of the few GAMES I have downloaded to my PSVita. It is of such a high standard along with a simple, yet still unique base idea. The unusual name snatched my attention in the first place and made me play. The controls felt great, the levels worked brilliantly, it always looked amazing and, overall, it was the perfect game.

I look forward to some more levels in Inertia... :D

LBPSneakPeeks

LBPSneakPeeks

New Sack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
#Promoted : :D

Hidden Moon - Promoting your levels and artwork

Twitter - @LBPSneakPeeks (https://twitter.com/LBPSneakPeeks)

YouTube - LBPHiddenMoon (http://www.youtube.c...iew=1&flow=grid)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox