* * * * * 1 votes

I am sure this has been discussed before, but..

latin player spam cool pages

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

EnochRoot

EnochRoot

pop,pop,poppity,POP!

• Administrators
  • 10,885 posts

Most of those 'great' creators that have a lot hearts, are, sadly, only remembered by the people that have been playing LBP for a long time. Like x-nobody-x, CENTURION24, darknessbear, thewiggler, poms, nathan900 etc. Even sbg's popularity is dying. Too bad I never got to see their levels on the cool pages, since I only got LBP on June 2010.

The irony of this statement is delicious! You do realise why decent creators can't get their levels on the cool pages don't you? One of the reasons many of these guys have stopped publishing is the fact their work is obscured by all the cool page crapola.
  • thi766, Liquid_Blood_, shookie99 and 5 others like this

Ironically, irony is wasted on those with no sense of ironism...Oh the irony!

(omg) http://lbp.me/u/EnochRoot/levels :'(

Christiandadrum

Christiandadrum

Awesome Sack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
So many good levels going unnoticed because of this ridiculous trend you have caused, Latin. There's absolutely nothing admirable about it...it's just sad. Sad to see people who genuinely have put a lot of time into something with the hope of others seeing what they've made only to be ruined by you and your ilk...all on the grounds of getting 'more hearts' for yourself. Unbelievably selfish and downright sad.
  • Ryumera, Schnuckelche and HaggardCricket like this
Posted Image

Ryumera

Ryumera

The One and Only

• Moderators
  • 2,173 posts
  • LocationUSA

sadly, only remembered by the people that have been playing LBP for a long time. Like x-nobody-x, CENTURION24, darknessbear, thewiggler, poms, nathan900 etc. Even sbg's popularity is dying. Too bad I never got to see their levels on the cool pages, since I only got LBP on June 2010.

OH THE IRONY. THE SWEET IRONY.
  • Liquid_Blood_ likes this

AironTheSackboy

AironTheSackboy

Hot Shot Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 417 posts
  • LocationIn the Random Land of Random
You are crazy with dat? We are two :P
I meet him some days ago and I asked the same thing, so he said that think it's better to get plays and is fun, so I said to him stop and create his own levels and he said I tried but people hated it, so, if people hated his original level, what people do with the copied levels? O.o

Nomitaded:
2w3z4oi.png

AironTheSackboy

AironTheSackboy

Hot Shot Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 417 posts
  • LocationIn the Random Land of Random
Yah, I'm almost leaving LBP, but I don't because I queue levels ( or the master-pieces [ something amazing not Mm picked ] ) that I found in LBP forums... And if I don't do it, I stay on the moon aaall the daaaaay doing nothing, to say the truth, I got the pin that you need to stay 100 minutes on the POD looking for good levels on community, yah, I don't found anything except your levels, so PLEASE, PLEAAAAAASE :@@ , STOP THAT!!!
  • Ryumera likes this

Nomitaded:
2w3z4oi.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox