Well, there is one V-E-R-Y important step that most people are missing, and I believe that it will severely impart how much their levels are played in the future, and that is how they are using karting.LBP.me. It seems that more people are figuring out how to get their level link so that they can share it, but a majority of people have their privacy settings messed up, so I am here to show everyone how to configure everything correctly so that people can easily find and queue their levels from their computer.
So, let' begin
1) First of all, you need to go to http://karting.lbp.me and sign into SEN. If your name already appears in the top right corner then you are already logged in and can skip this step. However, if it says "Sign in with SEN" then you NEED to login:
You will be directed to a login page. Enter you PSN/SEN and password here that you created on your PS3 to login to play LBP (and any PS3 game) online.
2) Now that you are logged in you need to click your name in the top-right hand corner of the screen and a drop down menu will appear as shown in the picture below. Select the "Web Privacy" option:
3) This is where you configure your profile so that people can see your levels and queue them. Most people seem to be giving out their level links, but their privacy makes it so no one cans see their levels. Most likely, if you have not configured your settings then they are currently set to "I only want people to see my [ ] in the game", which will make it so people cannot queue your level from a computer. You need to select "Allow everyone to see my [ ] from the web". And then YOU NEED TO PRESS THE "Update Privacy Settings" BUTTON! I say this in all caps because I have forgotten to do this step before
Now I am going to explain how to get your level link so you can share it if you don't already know how...
4) Once you have pressed the Update Privacy Settings button, you will most likely be on the page where we want to be, but just to play it safe in case you aren't on the right page, select your name in the top-right corner of the screen once again, but this time select "My Profile" from the drop down menu:
5) You are now on your profile page. Scroll down and select "Published Levels" from the left-hand side bar:
6) From here you will see all of your published levels. You need to scroll down and find the level that you want to share and select it. In this case, I am scrolling down to my only LBPK level, Tree Top Trouble, and I will click the name of the level:
7) And this is where you want to link people to because this is where people can queue your level now that your privacy settings are correct, so just copy the web address and then paste it wherever you want to share: