* * * * * 10 votes

Seasonal Spirits: Participants Thread (Publish your entry now!!)

• Please log in to reply
283 replies to this topic

HaggardCricket

HaggardCricket

Hot Shot Sack

• Sack Stars
  • 436 posts
  • LocationI'm Aussie.
Yeah, guess so. Thanks!

sig.png

^ My best original songs here! ^

Tyler.UB

Tyler.UB

New Sack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationCanada
Haha, I Don't Even Know What I Was Banned For... Silly Moderators! :P ... Anyway, So I Can Republish It On My New Account... I'm Not Quite Sure... Hehe
  • Schnuckelche likes this

Schnuckelche

Schnuckelche

Royal Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 1,631 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

You can if you like, just specify where prizes will go. It's more then likely most judges have already played through your level, we might go for another rounr, but I'm not possitive.

Haha, I Don't Even Know What I Was Banned For... Silly Moderators! :P ... Anyway, So I Can Republish It On My New Account... I'm Not Quite Sure... Hehe

You can if you like, just specify where prizes will go. It's more then likely most judges have already played through your level, we might go for another round, but I'm not possitive.

P.s check your email if you want to find out why you were banned, they would usually send an email regarding it and why, within a 24 hour period. :P
  • Liquid_Blood_ likes this

My Instagram

Liquid_Blood_

Liquid_Blood_

Restless Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 941 posts
  • LocationThe Orb of Dreams (as the rest of the omniverse calls it)

check your email if you want to find out why you were banned, they would usually send an email regarding it and why, within a 24 hour period.

Yeah, that'd be a good idea to do before republishing any levels to a new account, just to make sure it wasn't something in your contest level for which you can just get banned again. If you wouldn't mind, please let us know the reason if you find out, so we can make sure not to get banned for the same thing. :)
  • Schnuckelche and Alpha like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox