My lists of levels advice choice
Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:17 PM
Just come here to drop in my current 2 lists (a third in building) full of 40 levels of quality levels but quite few known or which deserves a bit more light on them ^^.
I just warn there's many Japanese levels but not only, for example there's 2-3 musical levels for getting tunes as prizes.
-LelotusBleu's levels advice choice =>
-LelotusBleu's levels advice choice 2 =>
-LelotusBleu's levels advice choice 3 =>
I hope it coulp help some of you to discover some little jewels that accidentally escaped your attention upto now
- THE_HOG_FLU likes this
Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:33 PM
Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:31 PM
& let others try those they don't know & want to
Btw if you were objective you'd precise that over 80 levels selected only 3 got slightly more 10000 & exactly 50% got less than 1000 as you like.
Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:07 PM
For now I'm quite busy with my level.
Thanks Stickmandude for this amazing sig!
Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:08 PM
-Lelotusbleu's levels advice choice 4 =>
Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:50 AM
My 4th list is soon full, inside you'll find i hope some jewels you haven't already played & could be helpful to have a great week-end such as :
- Nezumi Store , for Disney's fans artwork
- Mines Of Boreas, a cool sppedrace
- Monster Hunter n°5 , Nice artwork/design again here
- Diamond Lil, nice mechanisms inside here, especially for the vault
- Sos from Clank, for Lombax's fans & his little robot friend
- Silence In The Library, a genuine concept occurring in a library, a place you wouldn't imagine it could be so fun play inside before this level
& of course some others levels more that i let you discover/play if it's not already done.
The list =>
Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:31 PM
my 4th list is now full check it if you miss the last level added & i hope you still don't know them.
So you guess it, i've started a 5th list, here's a pre-selection you can already found inside =>
- Noir City , a cool Noir (dark) concept, which matches perfectly with the detective thema of this story (2 parts).
- Darkaura, a vertical shoot'em up.
- Nightingale - Northern Flights , another shoot em up horizontal this time, with more background story around if i remember well.
- Lbp Rally-x, a classical retro arcade game released a long time ago , big pixels lovers will enjoy it ^^.
- Oh! my princess, a platform-puzzle concept inspired by Ico, neurons required !
- Mutant Mudds level 4, a platform retro-gaming level(old school graphics) , the difficulty is vintage too here, it's recommended (better) to start the series with episode 1 in order to know the controls & by the way to get an idea on the difficulty rising with episode...
There' are some others levels which you might know or not , & i let you discover them by yourself
Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:23 PM
-A-Zone, a Japanese shoot'em up , rather hard, i still didn't manage to finish it although we're benefiting of 14 lives from the start of the level... I succeed to get upto a big machine approaching but with only 2 lifes left, not enough!
-Pandamonium & Pandatropolis with a cute design about Pandas of course
-Oil Refinery 2, dedicated for those who're searching co-op levels for 2p.
-Path Among the Stars,genuine artistic design level, it strongly contrasts with the usual classic nice design.
- Haisuken, here you're a ninja in a scoring gameplay system where you got to keep going forward despite obstacles & enemies in an arcade design
- Rosenkranz a quite long platform Japanese level with a good design.
- Wonder Of temple a Japanese level recommended for players enjoying hard difficulty.
- Cube Puzzle, you try to pass each your sackboy each room in a cube puzzle/platform system, you control a cursor (which isn't very smooth , i told the author to improve it)in order to place cubes in good way to progress through the room.
- The DirectoBOOMinator ~ Part1: The training , Another puzzle game system with an especially good control system of a bomb. After you launched one you can control it to solve some platform puzzle places.
- 東方紅魔郷「突撃！フラン城」touhou , all is in Japanese here (kanjis) however i enjoy it. The aim is to gather 3 keys to the fireplace, then you'll battle your enemy...
- スペシャル ミッション パート1 Dangerous Mission The Silo part1 [JPN] , part 2 et part 3, only the the last part is in english but it's the best one, long & with good technical.
Pour une raison qui m'échappe il y a des liens de niveaux à la fin du 1 et 2 mais ne sont pas
Don't worry it seems the links inside part 1 & 2 doesn't work but you can access part 2 & 3.
- 減っていぐだぁ , a basic system : you got 100 points at beginning in a hard level, each 10 seconds you lose 10 points, when you reach 0 points it's game over. You can grab green & red cubes, green gives bonus points/time (not always the same quantity) & the opposite with red ones
So currently there's 33 levels in this 5th list, i wish you some fun with these as same as with xmas & new year
Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:03 PM
Let's take this opportunity to put some extra light on new finds :
=>Hardcore : Boss Rush, also multi-playable & it's recommended as it's highly challenging! The principle ? 32 boss to kill, each one different from another with more or less stamina bar. Except the 1st which always the same one, the order of the boss is pure random, so you never know which one is the next. With a friend we hardly reach to a 3rd boss...
I selected several levels (4) from a Spanish creator Elguerogigante",in which he puts a gameplay system he created & succeeded in diversifying it through the different projects. Actually it's kinda cross between Portal & a QTE if you can imagine the concept .
=> Hey Bro...Those Are Some Glorious Wormholes!
=> El Guero's Disembodied Genius: Fill In The Blanks
=> El Guero's Duel of Dual Dimensions
=> Pockets o'Bombs - The Mill
Otherwise if you didn't play them yet, you can also give a try to my 3 last levels which aren't as marvellous as my selected levels avove
Happy New Year Sackies
Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:24 PM
- Princess Guard by Tyutyukoderax , 1P only, a concept based on Defence Tower mixed with Rpg allies system. Concretely you encountered a burst of ennemies more & more numerous will attack you on 3 lines, upto you to soundly position your army with different kind of allies such as a warrior (powerfull with close ennemy) , an archer (effective even with some distance) & a fairy (medical support) .
- Qing Hua Limits, The final installation in the Wu Tsung series by SlS10, pure sky-platform where it's nice got some skills, the musical background is still exotic & dragoons are your friends for flying through some places
- Squandered Farmland by Porkyfern, the genuine side comes from the "Hatcher Machine" creatinator which help you with eggs in several ways to progress
- The Vintage Attic - Part 3 by Jauw2 , first notice here the good music from Velvet--Audio (especially the one in part 2 but which is less interesting from a gameplay view than part 3). Part 3 caracteristic compared to others the puzzle side oriented & the genuine mechanics used for it.
- THE YELLOW BOX by Gurichan , a puzzle where armed with a laserbeam you must detect 10 yellow boxes inside a square. The principle is like the " minesweeper " concept, except you got clue about where the boxes are, depending on how your beam is leading through the grid when you launch from the borders.
The creator tells his level is an adaptation of 20 years old game by Mizoguchi(NICONICO-DOUGA).
- A Snake lost her Purse! by Bodaciouslycrazy , a good co-op level for 2P
- The Cursor by MrMik68 , This one is dedicated for ambidextrous people doted of a developped Cortex (you need to think, have some reflexes , being able to use simultaneously your both hands for controlling the whole : your sack & the mechanisms, & not mislead).
- MELTING POINT by Theevilpenguins , a technical platform level relying on black & yellow zones where you gotta rebound with "X" or cling with "R1+X"
Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:53 PM
- Mech@nized Par DICEBONE-21, a super level where you are Mecha , a little robot who got to solve puzzles with an interesting gameplay based on activating mechanisms& bombs.
- SPELUNKER NEXT [JPN] - スペランカーネクスト Par sheo910 , a level which is an adaptation of a retro gaming game named Spelunker. Warning, it's not a retro design here just an adaptation of an old game with the LBP tool design creation .
- The Civilization That Time Forgot Par yudepuru , a beautiful journey (including via a dirigible ^^) et exploration a forgotten civilization where you're gonna rediscover a hidden natural peaceful place.
- Full Metal Tilt (Best as 1 player) Par RtooDee2, a cool genuine platform level partly based on move detections of your pad to activate mechanisms, if you have nothing against that =^.^=
- Jump Bot! Retro Platformer (World One-Part One) Par x-BOOSH-x, aretr o-gaming level with old school design & jump physics (8 bit) , you're warned ; Note that there's a final Boss not convenient, old school difficulty you know
- LABYRINTH [Puzzle Platfomer] Par snlffon, congrats to Snlffon (very nice Sack ) for this simple but effective concept of puzzles, like often simple is the greatest. The principle is a following of 30 puzzles with particularity of seeing all the mechanisms tools in order to understand the philosophy of the puzzle. You'll feel better if you've been into creation before because it helps to decode the puzzles :idea:
- Blood Diamond Par FabFio71 , a well realized & staging adventure where you got to put your hands on a diamond hidden in a warehouse.
- Hanging Fortress [plattformer] Par choeb , I especially enjoyed 2 parts of this level, the gameplay based on the complementarity with the butterfly & the fun final tool fight ^^ .
- Silhouette of Elements Par JustinArt, An adventure based on the 4 elements : wind, earth, fire, wind, very well executed, simple ideas here too but a great result served by a solid design.
Have a good play & cool holidays "^.^"
- Smurfetta5683 likes this
Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:00 AM
Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:21 PM
I made many good discoveries recently added to my last list, i will introduce them little by little..
- paRaLlel by Sylvian-666,a puzzle-platform game for ambidextrous where you altern with L2 & R2 between 2 screens which aren't exactly the same but complementary. The concept is to progress by switching with both upto sitting on top on the white box for completing the level.
- Witch of Roses part 1 // 薔薇の魔女 前編 by a-tziluth , a solid production supported by a story "which is the fairyest one"...
- Portal ¤ Momentum in First Person by irusVgames, a good adaptation of the famous Portal game in the LBP system , yes it's possible !
- Quantum Conundrum by irusVgames , apparently it's another adaptation from a game developped by the lead designer of Portal. we got here a 3d puzzle system with Slo-mo, Reverse-grav, Heavy, and Fluffy Dimensions options.
- ワンダと巨像物語-shadow of the colossus- by milkberry-lala , a tribute to the classic from Fumito Ueda san, i'm sure if he'd played this level he 'd be proud of it.
- Caim Mansion～カイムマンション～ by Caim-D ,
- Golden Chain Reaction by Aratiatia, a platform game fill in with many fun & heterodoxes mechanismes to discover & activate.
- Light Run by sakusaku-_-y , an interesting simple concept focusing on the light where you gotta run with/against the light, if you're slower than the light it would become more difficult or simply impossible depending your knoweldge of the path ^^.
- Night On The Planet by sakusaku-_-y , a cool poetic & oniric night trip.
Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:48 AM
Here are some my latest addition to fill in my first 2013 list now completely full=>
- タイムアタック(プレッシャー付)※1playeronly by taku-o_o, this level is dedicated to people into hard platforming level, you start with 30 seconds time limit that you can influence by grabbing green & blue stars during your progression, green = 5 time seconds freeze & blue = 10 seconds bonus. Of course you need to be a good plat-forming player in order to have a chance to go through the level unless you will be stopped quickly.
- with nature「聖剣伝説」 by asataroworld , This is a beautiful platform level with a good music, the level is dedicated to nature, i find it oniric especially the moment when you progress with the water's bubble. The aim is to find an ancient sword through an ancient civilization.
- Space Blaster 3D by bigsurf77, Bigsurff is a well known creator on LBP, he made here a very good shot'em up, it's hard (i only manage to get to level 2, i don't know how many there are). It's technically impressive,there's a special 3d view from the back of your ship, with meteoroids & little red sort of satellite enemies which seem to come from far toward you.
- STAR WARS:Cloudy with a Chance of Carbon Freezing: err,Etc! Pt 1 by julesyjules, i enjoy this episode of Star wars series made by Julesyjules, the presence of R2d2 is probably one of the reason. With some special special commands here (sabre laser,dash, double or ground jump...) you need to employ through your path (you can be confused on some parts about what you're supposed to do, just think about your special commands you got), you need to help R2d2 reaching one computer to work/hack it & protect him while he's doing his job.
-TORCH by Sylvian-666, contrarily to most of Sylvian levels (more Puzzle oriented) this one is a bit more on the plat-forming side. The aim is to progress with your torch system, sometimes it's not easy to catch what you're supposed to do, & can be challenging to play but it's genuine & deserves some interest.
- PeNduLuM Boy [ 1 player ] by Sylvian-666-, i was speaking about it, a classic puzzle level here as it's inspired by what we called in my country 'le taquin'. The goal is by moving blocks or objects which are differently composed, to make path up to the red box on the right. Indeed you can't move all elements as you want, there's restrictions due to empty place locations, it's up to you to arrange things to progress little by little to the final target.
Currently i'm stuck on level 4.
- Light Goes On by sakusaku-_-y , this level looks like a bit another one from this same creator named 'Light Run' nevertheless the concept differs slightly. So it's still a plat-forming level with a light focus blocks that you need to follow, the difference comes from coloured light blocks, the green ones are lethal, the pink ones are grab-able with the grappling for example. Even at first it seems very easy, actually it becomes further much more challenging.
Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:31 PM
In case there's still some sacks interested in this thread :confused:, here's some update about my current list with a so genuine calling as :bored:
LeLotusBleu 2013 levels advice choice part 2
You'll find levels serie Amnesia by Cakito123 from Brazil, i especially recommend to play the full story but in case you're time limited i could advice to concentrate only on the revelations part (the final indeed).
from level 1 =>
from Revelations (level 3) =>
Our next suspect is Vesi 1.5 by quarterkin , it's a pure scandal i let you juge : this level has only 89 plays and it's a very nice puzzle concept level about a drop of water collecting marbles.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users