• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

OmieR

OmieR

Hot Shot Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 260 posts
  • LocationFinland
Hello, I want to thank LittleBigNetwork for LBN Pick :) I really do appreciated a lot! First I was shocked to see that many hits on my level, then I saw my level at the level hub, you guys makeing me cry here. THANK YOU!

Regards OmieR :)

RandomError_icon.png

OmieR

OmieR

Hot Shot Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 260 posts
  • LocationFinland
Just in case if LittleBigNetwork is not aware, but today or the last time when I was watching LBN planet, I saw that the LBN picks 3 level was removed to the bottom of the planet. I think someone have manipulated the earth. I dont know is it a problem or not?, but just didn't seem right, anyway just wanted to tell about it.

RandomError_icon.png

EnochRoot

EnochRoot

pop,pop,poppity,POP!

• Administrators
  • 11,864 posts

Just in case if LittleBigNetwork is not aware, but today or the last time when I was watching LBN planet, I saw that the LBN picks 3 level was removed to the bottom of the planet. I think someone have manipulated the earth. I dont know is it a problem or not?, but just didn't seem right, anyway just wanted to tell about it.

yes thanks OmieR, spotted that too. It's back in place and hopefully protected now.

Enochrootsignature.png
3729682643_92edd74d92_o.png
Ironically, irony is wasted on those with no sense of ironism...Oh the irony!

Smurfetta5683

Smurfetta5683

Royal Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 1,069 posts
The first post in this thread has been updated with all of the levels that are featured in the latest hub :D

SMURFETTASIGsmaller-1.png

EnochRoot

EnochRoot

pop,pop,poppity,POP!

• Administrators
  • 11,864 posts
Keep posting your levels in the LBP2 levels section folks, the best may appear in the next news linked hub.

Enochrootsignature.png

THE_HOG_FLU

THE_HOG_FLU

The Swine King

• Honoured Sacks
  • 2,699 posts

Keep posting your levels in the LBP2 levels section folks, the best may appear in the next news linked hub.

Played one last night that deserves a look. He posted a level thread on it yesterday I think, but it got buried by other threads rather quickly.
http://lbp.me/v/-0yd-7

EnochRoot

EnochRoot

pop,pop,poppity,POP!

• Administrators
  • 11,864 posts
Hub 4 has just been published, check it out when you have time:http://lbp.me/v/bftds1/reviews

keep creating and posting your levels folks as the search for level picks for hub 5 begins now.

Enochrootsignature.png

mikemichaelmic

mikemichaelmic

Awesome Sack

• MembersAwaitingApproval
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
I know this is very late, but thank you guys so much for picking my level for LBN Picks 3 :D . That was real unexpected! Truth be told it was quite hard to find my level in the hub at first since I wasn't bothered to try out the plinko minigame. Still though, thanks again!

MAD-WIZ

MAD-WIZ

Hot Shot Sack

• Sack Stars
  • 270 posts
Wow, thanks for picking my level 'Verdant Verlocity' it is very appreciated, it is the first time I have ever been picked for something like this. Thanks again and congratulations to everyone else who has been picked. :)
Posted Image

Posted Image

THe EGG

THe EGG

Hot Shot Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 222 posts
Wa :( pain in the membrane is WAY better than my first level. I didn't mean to get spotlighted - honest!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11968[/ATTACH]

Surely some kind of clerical error :)

Oh well, congrats to all those picked - some great levels and a great hub!
Posted Image Posted Image

EnochRoot

EnochRoot

pop,pop,poppity,POP!

• Administrators
  • 11,864 posts

Wa :( pain in the membrane is WAY better than my first level. I didn't mean to get spotlighted - honest!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11968[/ATTACH]

Surely some kind of clerical error :)

Oh well, congrats to all those picked - some great levels and a great hub!

Just a matter of timing I guess. We try and adopt a policy of not picking levels that have already made it into one of the news feed pick hubs, this help give exposure to as many creators as possible. If our news slot was just before the LBPC picks then Pain in the membrane would have undoubtedly been in ours.
Meanwhile the next hub will be only a couple of weeks away so keep posting your levels folks.

Enochrootsignature.png

Smurfetta5683

Smurfetta5683

Royal Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 1,069 posts
Hey LBN Peeps! I updated the first post with all the levels that are in this 4th hub so go queue them up because they are great levels!

Zymlied took this pic in the hub, not sure if he made that himself but it's cool!
Posted Image

SMURFETTASIGsmaller-1.png

THe EGG

THe EGG

Hot Shot Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 222 posts

Just a matter of timing I guess. We try and adopt a policy of not picking levels that have already made it into one of the news feed pick hubs, this help give exposure to as many creators as possible. If our news slot was just before the LBPC picks then Pain in the membrane would have undoubtedly been in ours.

Thanks Enoch, sounds fair enough :) Don't want to be greedy - but this is my home forum so will always want to get on the LBN pick hub!

THE_HOG_FLU

THE_HOG_FLU

The Swine King

• Honoured Sacks
  • 2,699 posts
Howdy Sackfolk. Just thought I ought throw out the idea that either the next Hub, or the following one, could be the top 5 Tribute levels. I have a pretty good idea for the Hub design if we want to go that route.

Blackbeltnick95

Blackbeltnick95

Royal Sack

• Sack Stars
  • 1,153 posts
  • LocationNY

Howdy Sackfolk. Just thought I ought throw out the idea that either the next Hub, or the following one, could be the top 5 Tribute levels. I have a pretty good idea for the Hub design if we want to go that route.

Nirvana and I were just discussing something like this. I had posted an idea similar to this in the LBN TRIBUTE thread. Here is the post.

"Yeah that would be great! They could make a hub level that showcases the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners, and could pick a few levels that they thought were also good in an area of the level divided into a tv show section, a movie section, and a book section.

Who ever makes the LBN hub levels, I highly suggest that you do this as it would get even levels that didn't win a chance to be recognized!"

What does everyone think of that idea? It could work, and get even some people who didn't "win" a chance to be recognized.

EnochRoot

EnochRoot

pop,pop,poppity,POP!

• Administrators
  • 11,864 posts
The latest installment of LBN picks now out!!!
You really have to see this hub to believe it...featuring acurate real life character models of various members

http://lbp.me/v/c7ycx1

Be one of the first to play it!!!

Enochrootsignature.png

THE_HOG_FLU

THE_HOG_FLU

The Swine King

• Honoured Sacks
  • 2,699 posts

The latest installment of LBN picks now out!!!
You really have to see this hub to believe it...featuring acurate real life character models of various members

http://lbp.me/v/c7ycx1

Be one of the first to play it!!!

Should we advertise it in the LBP2 levels section on the forum? Maybe generate a few more looks?

OmieR

OmieR

Hot Shot Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 260 posts
  • LocationFinland
I played it yesterday, really lovlely trailer park level hub :D and congrats to all creators for the pick. I have noticed also that my level was in the hub and Im really thankful and honored by that, thank you LBN.

I have noticed that LBN picks 5 made into the cool page :) Hope that all those levels outhere will have a change along with all those spamming 10 latin- player_20 levels and horror haunting toilet levels.

Regards: OmieR

RandomError_icon.png

EnochRoot

EnochRoot

pop,pop,poppity,POP!

• Administrators
  • 11,864 posts
And the search for levels for LBN_PICKS HUB 6 starts as we speak...keep posting your levels folks!

Enochrootsignature.png

Blackbeltnick95

Blackbeltnick95

Royal Sack

• Sack Stars
  • 1,153 posts
  • LocationNY
Will there be a hub for the contest levels? Or is that separate from the lbn picks?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox