Dark Souls

• Please log in to reply
773 replies to this topic

nirvana

nirvana

Royal Sack

• Moderators
  • 2,042 posts
those are great shirts. the mimic's anatomy made me laugh (i wish there was a translation of the writing on it). who is the female figure on the red shirt? i recognize flamelurker, vanguard, dragon god, phalynx, the grim reaper and the blue dragon (i think.) my guess is androgynous mephistopholes, but the costume is off.

Argetlam350

Argetlam350

Restless Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 631 posts
  • LocationBillings
The female character would be the False Idol.
  • nirvana likes this

Posted Image

Rasumii

Rasumii

Bill Cosby's Understudy

• Moderators
  • 2,012 posts
  • LocationAt Another Castle

Ohhhh man!
Posted Image
Posted Image

nirvana

nirvana

Royal Sack

• Moderators
  • 2,042 posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPJaJ5ys_G0

Ohhhh man!

lol! a nifty surprise having a dark souls 2 announced only a little over a year after the original. this and i believe one more video can be found in the dark souls II thread. ;)

Argetlam350

Argetlam350

Restless Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 631 posts
  • LocationBillings
Ya, but the second video is just the music from the trailer in case anyone was looking for it. Seems it was special music just made for the trailer since it's only called "Dark Souls 2 Trailer Music".

Posted Image

Rasumii

Rasumii

Bill Cosby's Understudy

• Moderators
  • 2,012 posts
  • LocationAt Another Castle
Oh. I didn't see the thread ._. My bad xD
Posted Image
Posted Image

Uncle_Brainhorn

Uncle_Brainhorn

Royal Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 1,669 posts

Made a GiantDad recently. Been PvPing in The Kiln. So that's fun.

I play Xbox.
( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)
Deal with it.
I'm not here much anymore. Contact me on Skype if you ever want to chat. Skype is "uncle_brainhorn" with no quotes.

Uncle_Brainhorn

Uncle_Brainhorn

Royal Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 1,669 posts

So after my GiantDad I went for a few new builds. First I did a low level Darkwraith. Beating the For Kings at level 24 wasn't fun. But now I can invade the Parish.

I also don't know if I mentioned my Belmont build. Notched Whip and no shield in PvP. Darkmoon Blade and Power Within.

I'm also working on a Gwyn build, Muscle Wizard build, Scarecrow build, and a Genosagi build.

I play Xbox.
( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)
Deal with it.
I'm not here much anymore. Contact me on Skype if you ever want to chat. Skype is "uncle_brainhorn" with no quotes.

Argetlam350

Argetlam350

Restless Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 631 posts
  • LocationBillings

I have a few builds that I never finished. Got distracted, probably should go finish them eventually.

Posted Image

Uncle_Brainhorn

Uncle_Brainhorn

Royal Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 1,669 posts

Scarecrow, level 50. I stand in the forest and let people invade.

ahLZNL6h.jpg

The rest all all level 24. All weapons are at least lighting +4. All armor is maxed out. I alternate between invading the Parish and helping people with the gargoyles.

Vw32Zfih.jpg

7MVf9gIh.jpg

JnYcuVth.jpg

qX0ONyDh.jpg

0jRX4N5h.jpg

I play Xbox.
( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)
Deal with it.

nirvana

nirvana

Royal Sack

• Moderators
  • 2,042 posts

lol! great pics, tim.

it's fun to see different weapons used to compliment the theme of your characters. i love using the notched whip buffed with lightning. and i have had my greatest fun co-opping at lower levels and double handing my weapons.

Uncle_Brainhorn

Uncle_Brainhorn

Royal Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 1,669 posts

I have a new favorite thing to do. I sit in the Parish in Elite Knight gear, Knight shield, and Drake sword. I ooze n00b. I wait until I'm invaded, then act like I'm trying to use the bonfire, or leave through the fog gate, depending on where I'm at. When that doesn't "work" I confront the phantom like I'm scared. Shield constantly up, swinging wildly at them and missing by a long shot. Then when they attack me, I parry them and switch to my Stone Greataxe +5 or Black Knight Greatsword +5 or my Demon's Greataxe +15, etc, then riposte, killing them in one hit, because it turns out I'm really level 710 in new game plus, with 99 in every stat and wearing the hornet ring.
So yes, I'm ripping off The Ruse video.

Also fun is doing that with the Dragon Bone Fist +5 and Invisible Weapon. I cast it, then put the catalyst away, before they get to me. Then I parry them barehanded, then riposte with the invisible Dragon Bone Fist. I've gotten so much hatemail. "I'm reporting you for hacking" etc.

I play Xbox.
( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)
Deal with it.

nirvana

nirvana

Royal Sack

• Moderators
  • 2,042 posts

^^^^^^^^

lol! NG+ and level 710? :P you are a troll, tim. but invaders have it coming to them so it's not like i object or anything. ;) it sounds like something my nephew and his friend would do. they've been known to go into the catacombs with low level characters, wait for invaders. one plays chicken the other hides in the shadows and flipping bridges when the invader is baited to them. :P

• Uncle_Brainhorn likes this

Uncle_Brainhorn

Uncle_Brainhorn

Royal Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 1,669 posts

>get invaded
>guy in full giant's except the head which is dusk's crown
>he casts power within
>starts spamming great combustion

>forget the ruse
>instantly wotg him to death
>well what is it
>point down
>no shame
I think I was in the right.

I play Xbox.
( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)
Deal with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox