• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

Alistair26

Alistair26

New Sack

• MembersAwaitingApproval
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

I had platinumed the game before buying all the DLC. Now, my slightly obsessive nature means I want to get all the DLC trophies to take me back up to 100% again. Problem is there is a trophy for killing a legendary dragon, which only comes when you're about level 70 I believe. How the hell am I gonna get to level 70? I've completed most of the DLC, and I'm still only at level 58! Don't think I have many quests left to do in the main game either.

What's the easiest way to get up to level 70 as quickly as possible? My main combat skills (One/Two handed, light armour) are all at 100, blocking is at about 96, Heavy Armour about 80 and archery about 75. Then I have my mediocre skills like destruction (55) and restoration (60) and sneak (70) and my crap skills like alchemy (20) and pickpocketing (27).

sig.png

Thread

sig.png

cradle2grave

cradle2grave

New Sack

• MembersAwaitingApproval
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationNYC

I had platinumed the game before buying all the DLC. Now, my slightly obsessive nature means I want to get all the DLC trophies to take me back up to 100% again. Problem is there is a trophy for killing a legendary dragon, which only comes when you're about level 70 I believe. How the hell am I gonna get to level 70? I've completed most of the DLC, and I'm still only at level 58! Don't think I have many quests left to do in the main game either.

What's the easiest way to get up to level 70 as quickly as possible? My main combat skills (One/Two handed, light armour) are all at 100, blocking is at about 96, Heavy Armour about 80 and archery about 75. Then I have my mediocre skills like destruction (55) and restoration (60) and sneak (70) and my crap skills like alchemy (20) and pickpocketing (27).

I would say that the Sneak skill is the easiest to level up - just crouch when you go through every cave or tomb. I believe you can even crouch in some cities and increase the Sneak skill. Alchemy is next - collect as much Giant Toes, Wheat and Creepy Clusters as possible, they are the most valuable potion to make - your skill should increase every few potions. Pickpocket - just pickpocket everyone possible - if you get caught just pay the fine and pickpocket the next person.

Cheers

a22f2afebbfec10d1e713e2a6ab52c87b042d411

Uncle_Brainhorn

Uncle_Brainhorn

Royal Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 1,934 posts

So... found a 4k nude mod on Xbone. Neat, right?
also dis place ded

I'm not here much anymore. Contact me on Skype if you ever want to chat. Skype is "uncle_brainhorn" with no quotes.

Also check out my mixtape

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox