that I'm buying. Screw the 3rd Call of Duty
game released this year.

Settowin

Settowin

Hot Shot Sack

• MembersAwaitingApproval
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
Gonna buy MW3, but yea. If I had to choose, hell with MW3. Skyrim looks uooooou, AMAZING! A must buy for me! I have and loved GOTY Oblivion! And I love Fallout as well. So, this one i will HAVE day 1.

Iamnowme

Iamnowme

Restless Sack

• PipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts
This game looks absolutely amazing and fun. Many good games coming out later this year, but this is on the top of my list! I plan on getting this game, Assassin's Creed Revelations, MW3, Battlefield 3, Uncharted 3, Dead Island...I'll be broke by 2012! :P

Posted Image

Uncle_Brainhorn

Uncle_Brainhorn

Royal Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 1,934 posts

Screw the 3rd Call of Duty
game released this year.

Haha, what? Hyperbole much?

As for me, this November is going to be tough. Skyrim, Modern Warfare 3, and Saints Row 3, all in the same month.

I'm not here much anymore. Contact me on Skype if you ever want to chat. Skype is "uncle_brainhorn" with no quotes.

Also check out my mixtape

EnochRoot

EnochRoot

pop,pop,poppity,POP!

• Administrators
  • 11,861 posts
It's always the same every year. Companies release top new titles at the peak retail period when people spend more freely knowing people buy more videogames in winter when there are less outdoor alternatives. Can be quite frustrating and confusing with so many top titles seeking attention, often means I'll buy a couple and end up finishing none of them as I'm dividing my playing time between them.
If the companies would spread out the releases between late september and december it would be far more practical.

Enochrootsignature.png
3729682643_92edd74d92_o.png
Ironically, irony is wasted on those with no sense of ironism...Oh the irony!
sig.png

Chucky2000

Chucky2000

Royal Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 3,020 posts
  • LocationJOLLY OLD ENGLAND
This and Battlefield 3 are on my 'day one buy' list. Dead Island and Saints Row 3 coming close too. Gonna be bloody hard to divide playing time like Enoch said.

Posted Image
If you have any questions about the site, need help or just want to drop by for a friendly chat! Here's a link to my profile!
My Profile
:)

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"

EnochRoot

EnochRoot

pop,pop,poppity,POP!

• Administrators
  • 11,861 posts
WpItNnYgPns

I really hope we see the return of the Assassins guild, my favourite part from the original.

Enochrootsignature.png
sig.png

Chucky2000

Chucky2000

Royal Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 3,020 posts
Seriously getting pumped for this now, been playing Oblivion in anticipation

Also:

Posted Image

Click to enlarge btw

Posted Image
If you have any questions about the site, need help or just want to drop by for a friendly chat! Here's a link to my profile!
My Profile

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"

Uncle_Brainhorn

Uncle_Brainhorn

Royal Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 1,934 posts

Seriously getting pumped for this now, been playing Oblivion in anticipation

Me, too.

And HOLY CRAP, they even made the BOSMER look badass.

I'm not here much anymore. Contact me on Skype if you ever want to chat. Skype is "uncle_brainhorn" with no quotes.

Chucky2000

Chucky2000

Royal Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 3,020 posts
My step dad is officially a boss.

I've been trying to play Oblivion on the xbox the past week which has been frustrating since it's the original 360 and near enough broken (freezes constantly, disk errors, red ring) and countless saves have been lost and makes Oblivion near enough impossible to play.

Anyway, I traded in Black Ops and Dead Rising 2 at Blockbuster for £17 store credit, which was enough to buy a preowned GOTY edition for my PS3, but unfortunately they had no copies in, (no sweat about the credit though, I'll use when I get BF3 or Skyrim) so I looked on eBay.

I saw several copies for around £12 but I had no money to buy it but my step dad stepped in and promised me to buy it if I washed our 2 cars (which I did) and he didn't tell me which one he bought and since he usually confused when coming to xbox/ps3s I was expecting it to be a copy for Xbox and scratched to pieces.

But I just checked the page and it is the PS3 GOTY edition for £10 in perfect condition.

Like a baws :D

tl;dr: My stepdad bought me Oblivion GOTY on PS3 for washing the cars and actually got the right game

Posted Image
My Profile

Uncle_Brainhorn

Uncle_Brainhorn

Royal Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 1,934 posts
Nice that you can play it. I have to play it for the 360 because that's where all my DLC is. Well, that and I don't have a PS3 anymore. I do think I'd at least prefer the PS3's D-pad while playing.

I have a few different characters I'm playing. I don't really care about Lore when it comes to names. A stealthy Bosmer archer named Weyland, a two-handed axe Orc in heavy armor, named Hishknak, a short sword and magic wielding Dark Elf in light armor, named Santiago, a Breton mage named Matthias, and a Hand-to-Hand (63 at level 2) Argonian in light armor, named Teinaava-Ze. The names are a step up for me, since I usually named them Tim1, Tim2, etc.

Aevun

Aevun

Second Grandmaster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
I'm probably gonna get it for my PC. Mainly for the awesomesauce graphical features and modding :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Uncle_Brainhorn

Uncle_Brainhorn

Royal Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 1,934 posts
Performance comes first for me. Yeah, it looks slightly better on the PC, but there's no way it would run smoothly on mine.

Plus, it's not like you can really tell the difference when you're actually playing.

Aevun

Aevun

Second Grandmaster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
True, true, I haven't decided yet. Our family pc is beast so performance won't be a problem. But I'll wait for the game to come out to see the differences between the PC and ps3 version.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Uncle_Brainhorn

Uncle_Brainhorn

Royal Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 1,934 posts
Oh, and I had Oblivion for PC before I had it for Xbox, and I tried looking up mods. If Skyrim is anything like Oblivion, it'll be 99% Waifu mods.

Aevun

Aevun

Second Grandmaster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
What is waifu? I'm too lazeh to use teh gewgl

Posted Image

Posted Image

Uncle_Brainhorn

Uncle_Brainhorn

Royal Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 1,934 posts

What is waifu? I'm too lazeh to use teh gewgl

Pretty much where they turn the characters into 3D sex dolls. "Waifu" comes from saying "Wife" with a Japanese accent. It's all over /v/

For example:
Posted Image

That was one of the only ones I could post. The rest were too... not clothed.

Edited by Uncle_Brainhorn, 14 August 2011 - 01:07 AM.

EnochRoot

EnochRoot

pop,pop,poppity,POP!

• Administrators
  • 11,861 posts

Oh, and I had Oblivion for PC before I had it for Xbox, and I tried looking up mods. If Skyrim is anything like Oblivion, it'll be 99% Waifu mods.

Lovin' those crazy mods...

2fxVeAVl2I8

Enochrootsignature.png
sig.png

Uncle_Brainhorn

Uncle_Brainhorn

Royal Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 1,934 posts
Skyyyyyyriiiiiiim I'm going to play the CRAP out of this game. Few games get me noticably excited, but this is one that does.

I'll post later to give my thoughts on it.

EnochRoot

EnochRoot

pop,pop,poppity,POP!

• Administrators
  • 11,861 posts
SKYRIM!!! YEAH BABY!
Mr.Root will be absent from the forum for some hours to come, in the meantime here is a video to make up his for his usual posting activity!

ZSpKEkcmh8o

Enochrootsignature.png
sig.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox