• Please log in to reply
806 replies to this topic

Lbphart3

Lbphart3

Restless Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 833 posts
  • LocationWV

What do you guys think about the Nintendo Switch?

I got it,But lol I don't have any games for it yet.

I've been playing Ark servival evolved it's a pretty fun game.
  • King-Oddsock515, RobertBus and Liluunaemamn like this
7 years creating!

New Projects.

Dead space (3 years in the works).

The Sims.

Fallout 4 Vault 111. :)

King-Oddsock515

King-Oddsock515

Elite Minecraft Sheep

• Happy Sacks
  • 61 posts
  • LocationDa Vinci's Hideout

Ah cool, I was planning on getting the switch but decided to wait for a smaller version(If that happens.) :p: .

Been wanting to try Ark Survival Evolved for a while now, I just need to decide if i'm going to get it on Xbox One S, or PS4.

I seen a article mentioning a even greater PS4 to rival the Xbox Scorpio(coming in 2018),while another article stating the"PS5"might be release in 2018. Although I take them a grain of salt,especially the PS5 rumor, I like to hear your thoughts on these rumors. 

• Lbphart3 likes this

Proud owner of...

Sony Consoles: PS1(deceased and gone), PS2 Phat(currently retired), PS3 Phat(deceased and gone), PS3 Slim, PS4 original

Sony Handhelds: PSP Phat(currently retired)

Nintendo Consoles: 64( gone :Sadder: ), GameCube(Missing!), Wii(not in use at the moment)

Nintendo Handhelds: Gameboy Advanced(Gone), Gameboy Advance SP(currently retired), DS Lite(currently retired), DSi (currently retired), 3DS XL

Microsoft Xbox Consoles: Xbox One S

Future:  Gaming PC, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch

(Red text=dead, don't have anymore or missing)(Black text=Currently retired,or taking a break)(Blue text=Currently using)(Green text= upcoming)

Lbphart3

Lbphart3

Restless Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 833 posts
  • LocationWV

Ah cool, I was planning on getting the switch but decided to wait for a smaller version(If that happens.) :p: .

Been wanting to try Ark Survival Evolved for a while now, I just need to decide if i'm going to get it on Xbox One S, or PS4.

I seen a article mentioning a even greater PS4 to rival the Xbox Scorpio(coming in 2018),while another article stating the"PS5"might be release in 2018. Although I take them a grain of salt,especially the PS5 rumor, I like to hear your thoughts on these rumors. 

I heard about the smaller switch that would be interesting to see if they do make it,:D,Ark survival is fun but difficult at first you will die a lot that gets aggravating:),I really hope the PS5 doesn't come out for a while.
  • King-Oddsock515 likes this
7 years creating!

New Projects.

Dead space (3 years in the works).

The Sims.

Fallout 4 Vault 111. :)

King-Oddsock515

King-Oddsock515

Elite Minecraft Sheep

• Happy Sacks
  • 61 posts
  • LocationDa Vinci's Hideout

I got me Ark Survival Evolved :D

• CuriousSack likes this

Proud owner of...

Sony Consoles: PS1(deceased and gone), PS2 Phat(currently retired), PS3 Phat(deceased and gone), PS3 Slim, PS4 original

Sony Handhelds: PSP Phat(currently retired)

Nintendo Consoles: 64( gone :Sadder: ), GameCube(Missing!), Wii(not in use at the moment)

Nintendo Handhelds: Gameboy Advanced(Gone), Gameboy Advance SP(currently retired), DS Lite(currently retired), DSi (currently retired), 3DS XL

Microsoft Xbox Consoles: Xbox One S

Future:  Gaming PC, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch

(Red text=dead, don't have anymore or missing)(Black text=Currently retired,or taking a break)(Blue text=Currently using)(Green text= upcoming)

xerorogue

xerorogue

Royal Sack

• Moderators
  • 3,977 posts
  • LocationTX

I'm going to wait for pretty healthy price drop before I get that one. I've been looking forward to it. 

• b-coli, katanagirl1 and King-Oddsock515 like this

cN8xRl2.png

4CwzOsj.png86IDVYo.png

Follow me on the Twitter @bioswoop

At the end of the day it's just a game, so chill the ____ out.

katanagirl1

katanagirl1

Royal Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 1,835 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ, USA

I'm going to wait for pretty healthy price drop before I get that one. I've been looking forward to it.

A little delayed gratification has enabled me to get more games that way!
:)
  • b-coli and King-Oddsock515 like this

Uncle_Brainhorn

Uncle_Brainhorn

Royal Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 1,737 posts

I got me Ark Survival Evolved :D

I had that on Xbone. Very boring to play alone. And you need a large group of people to really thrive. 

I'm not here much anymore. Contact me on Skype if you ever want to chat. Skype is "uncle_brainhorn" with no quotes.

Also check out my mixtape

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox