General Minecraft Discussion

• Please log in to reply
4624 replies to this topic

Poll: Super hardcore (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you like to have a super hardcore contest

1. no (2 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

2. yes (11 votes [84.62%])

Percentage of vote: 84.62%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Rasumii

Rasumii

Bill Cosby's Understudy

• Moderators
  • 2,010 posts
  • LocationAt Another Castle

I miss it too! I miss the server with the city in the middle that took ages to dig out. Everyone was tired of cobblestone and dirt after that! (Thank god for Darkling)

Posted Image
Posted Image

the sexy sack man

the sexy sack man

sexy ting yeah

• Moderators
  • 3,540 posts

Might remake a server... Go and only do witchery though, its the mod set I have enjoyed the most so far and maybe power armour suit!

If anyone is up to it :D 

• Rocket likes this

Tj4aFhl.png

AwardBannercopy.png

'Staff member of the year'- Stop in the name of the sexy sack man! 
Dr Kandatto said:

"If I give it a twist" Dave Grahl is obviously talking about SSM's Nipples

Trindall

Trindall

Restless Sack

• Honoured Sacks
  • 926 posts
  • LocationPortland, Oregon

There are a wide range of public servers as well that people can all get onto an play together on.  Just putting this out there since they are normally free to all involved so one person doesn't pay for everyone else to log in a small amount of times.

At least until August when the new EULA pay-to-win ban stuff starts picking up steam there are some relatively good public servers that have a range of server side, enhanced vanilla environments that could be used.  There are also full modpack servers and every other type of Minecraft game mode servers out there.  

Yeah there are all sorts of strange, juvenile and noisy people on as well but you can find quieter ones as well if people just wanted to get together for nostalgia's sake.

Bonnell7

Bonnell7

Restless Sack

• Happy Sacks
  • 573 posts
  • Locationis otherworldly

There are a wide range of public servers as well that people can all get onto an play together on.  Just putting this out there since they are normally free to all involved so one person doesn't pay for everyone else to log in a small amount of times.

At least until August when the new EULA pay-to-win ban stuff starts picking up steam there are some relatively good public servers that have a range of server side, enhanced vanilla environments that could be used.  There are also full modpack servers and every other type of Minecraft game mode servers out there.  

Yeah there are all sorts of strange, juvenile and noisy people on as well but you can find quieter ones as well if people just wanted to get together for nostalgia's sake.

There are plenty of servers dedicated to pre made Feed The Beast mod packs. Some of them are highly resource intensive though. Not a problem for me though.

I got a macbook pro with a modded internal cooling system, a eGPU, massive RAM, and an awesome processor. My Laptop is cool...

Posted Image

Rocket

Rocket

Hot Shot Sack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • LocationEssex, England

Sounds good to me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox