General Minecraft Discussion

• Please log in to reply
4624 replies to this topic

Poll: Super hardcore (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you like to have a super hardcore contest

1. no (2 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

2. yes (11 votes [84.62%])

Percentage of vote: 84.62%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Chucky2000

Chucky2000

17 soon!

• Honoured Sacks
  • 3,033 posts
  • LocationJOLLY OLD ENGLAND

http://www.minecraft.net/

Anyone play this game? Alp showed it to me on Friday (well Saturday morning :P) and I had a go at the free online demo with him and I was hooked :D I loked at videos of the full version and I just had to buy it :P

You start off in a HUGE randomly generated map full of caves, cliffs, hills, canyons, and you have to survive and build up and build awesome fotresses and houses :D During day, you can get to work in exploring a cave or building your house and during the night, you can hollow up in your house to keep the monsters at bay :D If you get bored, you can build underground tree farms, mines, rollercoasters, traps, or just hunt some piggies :D

hBmUO5YUPyI&feature=player_embedded

Or just watch the videos of this channel (he does commentarys :) )
http://www.youtube.c...XxMinixXxMattxX

It's still in Alpha stage (going into to beta stage soon) but if you buy now you get all future updates/expansions for free :)

It's only 10 euros but the price will be doubling once they add multiplayer to the Alpha stage.

Edited by the sexy sack man, 07 April 2013 - 03:22 PM.

• MichealNubs likes this

Posted Image
If you have any questions about the site, need help or just want to drop by for a friendly chat! Here's a link to my profile!
My Profile
:)

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"

Alp

Alp

Call me Marc.

• Moderators
  • 6,993 posts
  • LocationDenmark
Posted Image
its fun

6IQn38i.png

Camelsaurus

Camelsaurus

Restless Sack

• PipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts
I used to play it, but is the lag problem a bit better?, cause I don't remember a rollercoaster last time I played. :o

I quit because I hated having to go into tiny render just to get some good gameplay,.

Chucky2000

Chucky2000

17 soon!

• Honoured Sacks
  • 3,033 posts

I used to play it, but is the lag problem a bit better?, cause I don't remember a rollercoaster last time I played. :o

I quit because I hated having to go into tiny render just to get some good gameplay,.

Maybe it's your computer? It runs perfectly smooth on mine and Alps so maybe he fixed it?

Posted Image
If you have any questions about the site, need help or just want to drop by for a friendly chat! Here's a link to my profile!
My Profile

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"

LittlePlanet

LittlePlanet

Hot Shot Sack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
I'll try out the demo but there is no way my mom will let me buy it, will lag up the computer a bunch.
EDIT: I know this is a stupid question, but does it have sound or is it completely quiet?
Posted ImagePosted Image

-and LittlePlanet is one of the best forumers here.
FREE MONEYS FOR EVERYONE!

'LittleBiGPlanet; it is a Planet that is Little, it is a Planet that is Big. LittleBiGPlanet.' A motto for the game I made up.

Chucky2000

Chucky2000

17 soon!

• Honoured Sacks
  • 3,033 posts

I'll try out the demo but there is no way my mom will let me buy it, will lag up the computer a bunch.
EDIT: I know this is a stupid question, but does it have sound or is it completely quiet?

The demo actually made my computer work harder because it's browser based, you can download it once you buy it and it runs quite smooth.

Posted Image
My Profile

Alp

Alp

Call me Marc.

• Moderators
  • 6,993 posts
  • LocationDenmark
heres my sackbot skin for anyone else that have bought the game:

Posted Image

just upload this picture: Posted Image

6IQn38i.png

Jidget

Jidget

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1,713 posts
Got it today, it's damn fun! :D

Posted Image

http://www.littlebignetwork.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8169

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Jidget :D

SackRacer77

SackRacer77

Super Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,882 posts
Looks interesting, I'll check it out.:P How do you get the demo? Do you have to register?

EDIT: Doesn't work, it froze my computer.:@@

Edited by SackRacer77, 01 August 2010 - 06:50 PM.

Profile Pic by Super_Dork_42.
http://lbp.me/u/erace77

Chucky2000

Chucky2000

17 soon!

• Honoured Sacks
  • 3,033 posts
Guys, I need an idea for a project, I'm either gonna make a huge castle because I have 1200 stone blocks from mining, or 2 skyscrapers connected by a bridge (that will take AGES).

Any suggestions?

Posted Image
My Profile

Alp

Alp

Call me Marc.

• Moderators
  • 6,993 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Guys, I need an idea for a project, I'm either gonna make a huge castle because I have 1200 stone blocks from mining, or 2 skyscrapers connected by a bridge (that will take AGES).

Any suggestions?

make a statue of a narwhal

6IQn38i.png

this_is_life92

this_is_life92

Prestige Predator

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,051 posts

Posted Image
its fun

looks extremely cool!

Chucky2000

Chucky2000

17 soon!

• Honoured Sacks
  • 3,033 posts

make a statue of a narwhal

Mind = blown :P

I'll get onto it tomorrow, probably gonna have to draw up plans though

Posted Image
My Profile

Camelsaurus

Camelsaurus

Restless Sack

• PipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Mind = blown :P

I'll get onto it tomorrow, probably gonna have to draw up plans though

that'll be hard.. you'd have to draw in 8-bit afterall

Alp

Alp

Call me Marc.

• Moderators
  • 6,993 posts
  • LocationDenmark
check the skin i just made: http://www.minecraft...in.jsp?user=Alp a bit annoyed that i just asked someone if he liked it and he said it looked kinda like some monkey thing :'P

6IQn38i.png

KernelCheeseCorn

KernelCheeseCorn

New Sack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
This game is awesome but I can't seem to make up my mind on what to create.
PSN:KernelCheeseCorn
Gamertag:Giroro44
I used to have a signature here!

Jidget

Jidget

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1,713 posts
According to the developer blog a very rough version of online multiplayer survival should be released today or tomorrow :D

Should be fun :P

Posted Image

http://www.littlebignetwork.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8169

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Jidget :D

Chucky2000

Chucky2000

17 soon!

• Honoured Sacks
  • 3,033 posts
Almost done building a rough version of a castle :D I'll record it when I'm done and put in on here so you guys can see it :)

Posted Image
My Profile

JackzThaName

JackzThaName

hi.

• Happy Sacks
  • 2,682 posts
  • LocationEngland
BUMP.

OK, I've been watching this guys playlist of these, he's done like 32 15 minute videos, I've been watching them all. D:

But, can somebody give me the system requirements please, thanks :)

Chucky2000

Chucky2000

17 soon!

• Honoured Sacks
  • 3,033 posts

BUMP.

OK, I've been watching this guys playlist of these, he's done like 32 15 minute videos, I've been watching them all. D:

But, can somebody give me the system requirements please, thanks :)

I'm not sure, but play the free demo on the website and if you can run that, then you'll be able to run the full game no problem.

Posted Image
My Profile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB skins by Skinbox