• Please log in to reply
352 replies to this topic

Empademic

Empademic

Hot Shot Sack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationIrrelevant. The Earth is always moving at incredible speeds, orbiting the Sun whilst maintaining it's own rotation along it's axis. So, theoretically, you are never in the same location for more than a nonillionth of a nanosecond... probably less. So let me re-state all that
Granted, the wish fairy misheard you and gave you more 'thyme'

I wish for a man-eating potato (can't eat me cos imma child! MUAHAHAHA!)
'Ello :3

sig.png

illegible input

illegible input

Awesome Sack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
Granted, you see a middle-aged balding male crunching down on a raw potato, who asks you to pass the salt.

I wish the world would be more conscious of it's actions.

Empademic

Empademic

Hot Shot Sack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationIrrelevant. The Earth is always moving at incredible speeds, orbiting the Sun whilst maintaining it's own rotation along it's axis. So, theoretically, you are never in the same location for more than a nonillionth of a nanosecond... probably less. So let me re-state all that
Granted, the world becomes concious and devours us all.

I wish my heart could beat to songs.

sig.png

Yonderland

Yonderland

Hot Shot Sack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Granted, but your heart beats to fast and you suffer from CARDIAC ARREST!!!!

I wish for more LBP players that know how to create and no weirdos and nothing bad nor unfortunate to happen.

sig.png

sig.png

SWampMeet11_zpsc2298e26.png

Empademic

Empademic

Hot Shot Sack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
Granted, the community becomes absolutely perfect, but the wish fairy only grants the first 11 words. So, creators on LBP fansites are now redundant due to everyone else outmatching our team-work skills.

I wish that fish could make no wish so fish can't wish for wishing fish!

sig.png

TASK-FORCE-KSA

TASK-FORCE-KSA

New Sack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Granted! But wished fish can wish for fish that can wish for fish wishing for fish while wishing for wish!

I wish for a burrito.

OscarBentley

OscarBentley

Hot Shot Sack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Locationwhere you are looking at the moment.

your wish is granted! but you drop the burrito as soon as you're about to take a bite. :Sadder:

I wish for immortality. :Evillaugh:

sig.png
6471786.png?308138610.png?3539873935.png?227

sigs by Powerspell3 :)

TASK-FORCE-KSA

TASK-FORCE-KSA

New Sack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Granted. You maybe be immortal but you get weaker and dumber as long as you stay immortal. Just like real life :P

I wish for an unbreakable burrito :D
  • OscarBentley likes this

OscarBentley

OscarBentley

Hot Shot Sack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Locationwhere you are looking at the moment.

Granted, but it's so unbreakable that you crack your teeth! :p:

I wish for a lil' pet piggy :p:

sig.png
6471786.png?308138610.png?3539873935.png?227

sigs by Powerspell3 :)

Empademic

Empademic

Hot Shot Sack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
Granted! ...but the piggy's not so... little. It squashes you.

I wish my wish was not a wish so fish could not wish for wishing fish which fish for fish with wishy wish and wished fish cannot wish for another wish!

sig.png

TASK-FORCE-KSA

TASK-FORCE-KSA

New Sack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Granted. But you can't fish for wishes ( Bullseye. Finsher xD )
I wish for a chocolate pudding swimming pool that doesn't expire or get solid and always regenerates when i eat some and doesn't affect my health for as long as i swim even if it's cold! :D

Empademic

Empademic

Hot Shot Sack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
Granted. Your pool regenerates ONLY when you eat some, it never expires, it doesn't go solid and it doesn't effect your health when it's cold.
However, global warming heats it to boiling point, then you swim in it and end up in hospital.
Then the pool evaporates and suffocates the whole world, filling our lungs with chocolate.

I wish i not has a proper gramar and spelinng.

sig.png

TASK-FORCE-KSA

TASK-FORCE-KSA

New Sack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Grantid. Bat peepol wun't anderstad yuu

I wish for nothing. ( >:) )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users